Wessel Johannes (Hansie) Cronje Quiz Questions (This quiz is about South African cricketer Wessel Johannes Cronje, popularly known as Hansie Cronje.) 1. When was Wessel Johannes Cronje born? a) 9 February 1962 b) 24 May 1965 c) 25 September 1969 d) 12 December 1971 2. Where was Wessel Johannes Cronje born? a) Cape Town b)…
Nobel Prize 2015 Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1) Who won Nobel Prize 2015 for Medicine? a) William Campbell, Satoshi Omura, Youyou Tu b) Edgar Douglas Adrian, Charles Sherrington c) Henrik Dam d) Max Theiler 2) For what was Nobel Prize 2015 for Medicine given? a) Discoveries regarding function of neurons b) Development of…
Jersey Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What did the Romans call Jersey?
2. Of which islands is Jersey a part of?
a) Orkney Islands
b) Shetland Islands
c) Channel Islands
3. When was the office of governor abolished in Jersey?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1978 held?
a) Buenos Aires
b) Campo Gallo
d) San Carlos de Bariloche
2. By how many goals India defeated Australia in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1978?
3. Who defeated India 7-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1978?
c) New Zealand
d) West Germany
1) What is the meaning of Jahangir?
a) Strong man
b) Peaceful man
d) World Conqueror
2) When did Jahangir become the emperor?
3) Who revolted against Jahangir and was blinded?
<2>Nobel Prize 2011 Quiz Questions
1) Who won Nobel Prize 2011 for Medicine?
a) Bruce Beutler, Jules Hoffman, Ralph Steinman
b) Francoise Barre-Sinousi, Luc Montagnier, Harald zur Hausen
c) Carol W. Greider, Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Jack W. Szostak
d) Johannes Fibiger
2) For what was Nobel Prize 2011 for Medicine given?
a) Work on serum therapy
b) Work on Anaphylaxis
c) Discoveries concerning the the activation of innate immunity and discovery of the dendtritic cell and its role in adaptive immunity
d) Improvement in surgical instruments
3) Who won Nobel Prize 2011 for Physics?
a) Saul Perlmutter, Brian Schmidt, Adam Riess
b) Gabriel Lippmann
c) Charles Kao, Willard S. Boyle, George Smith
d) Werner Heisenberg
1) When was Alfred Bernhard Nobel born?
a) 5 February1843
b) 6 May 1836
c) 24 August 1824
d) 21 October 1833
2) Where was Alfred Bernhard Nobel born?
3) Where was Alfred Bernhard Nobel in 1842-1850?
c) St. Petersburg
Titanic Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where was the Titanic built?
2. Which firm built the Titanic?
a) Jones and Burton
b) Morgan and Son
c) Harland and Wolff
d) Drake Brothers
3. What was the Titanic’s gross registered tonnage?
a) 54,221 tons
b) 46,329 tons
c) 50,248 tons
d) 42,432 tons
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1975 held?
c) Kuala Lumpur
2. Which team India defeated 7-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1975?
3. Which team defeated India 2-1 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1975?
1) When was Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald born?
a) 22 June 1890
b) 24 September 1896
c) 4 April 1900
d) 5 May 1902
2) Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald was named after Francis Scott Key, a distant relative. What was Francis Scott Key famous for?
a) He defeated Mexicans in a battle.
b) He wrote The Star Spangled Banner.
c) He invented Pencillin.
d) He was a Hollywood actor.
3) How many dollars did Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald for his first story Babes in the Wood?