Jack Kilby Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Jack Kilby win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1976 b) 1988 c) 2000 d) 2004 2. When was Jack Kilby born? a) 8 March 1928 b) 30 June 1926 c) 1 August 1924 d) 8 November 1923 3. Where was Jack Kilby born? a)…
1. When was Amelia Earhart born?
a) 17 March 1890
b) 29 June 1896
c) 24 July 1897
d) 6 November 1892
2. Where was Amelia Earhart born?
3. Where did Amelia Earhart complete high school?
a) Los Angeles
c) New York
Arthur James Balfour was a British Conservative politician and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. He was born in Scotland and educated at Eton and Trinity College, Cambridge. He entered the House of Commons in 1874 as the Conservative MP for Hertford. Arthur James Balfour Quiz Questions 1. When was Arthur James Balfour Prime Minister…
1) When did Niger become independent?
a) 21 January 1958
b) 26 May 1966
c) 3 August 1960
d) 30 November 1966
2) Which country is to the east of Niger?
3) Who was elected Niger’s president in 1993?
a) Djibo Bakary
b) Mahamane Ousmane
c) Hamani Diori
d) Seyni Kountche
1. What did Guglielmo Marconi invent?
2. When was Guglielmo Marconi born?
a) 12 January 1862
b) 25 April 1874
c) 18 September 1868
d) 22 November 1872
3. Where was Guglielmo Marconi born?
Maryland Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Maryland?
2. Who was Maryland colony’s first governor?
a) William Claiborne
b) Richard Ingle
c) Leonard Calvert
d) Thomas Penn
3. Which family owned Maryland?
1) Who are Kangaroos?
2) Who are Kiwis?
d) New Zealand
3) Who are Calypsos?
b) West Indies
Nagano Olympics 1998 Quiz Questions (Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.) 1) Which was the opening date of Nagano Olympics 1998? a) 1 January 1998 b) 7 February 1998 c) 3 March 1998 d) 1 November 1998 2) Who declared the opening of Nagano Olympics 1998? a) Hirohito b) Akihito c) Junichiro Koizumi…
Wolfgang Pauli Quiz Questions 1. When did Wolfgang Pauli win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1956 b) 1950 c) 1945 d) 1942 2. When was Wolfgang Pauli born? a) 29 February 1896 b) 25 April 1900 c) 3 July 1898 d) 4 December 1902 3. Where was Wolfgang Pauli born? a) Vienna b) Dresden c)…
1) Who was defeated in the battle of Dharmat?
a) Raj Singh
b) Jai Singh
c) Jaswant Singh
d) Roop Singh
2) Who was defeated in the battle of Samugarh?
a) Dara Sikoh
c) Shaista Khan
d) Isa Khan
3) Which kingdom was annexed by Aurangzeb in 1687?