William Gladstone Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was William Gladstone’s first term as Prime Minister of UK? a) 1892-1894 b) 1868-1874 c) 1886-1889 d) 1880-1885 2. When was William Gladstone born? a) 22 April 1806 b) 15 March 1812 c) 14 July 1802 d) 29 December 1809 3. Where was William Gladstone…
Jackie Collins Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Jackie Collins’ full name? a) Joan Henrietta Collins b) Jacqueline Jill Collins c) Joan Crawford d) Jacqueline Bouvier 2. When was Jackie Collins born? a) 1 January 1928 b) 4 April 1940 c) 29 September 1932 d) 4 October 1937 3. Where was Jackie…
Thailand Quiz Questions
1. How was Thailand formerly known?
2. Which is the capital of Thailand?
d) Lop Buri
3. Which is the currency of Thailand?
Nikolaas Tinbergen was a ethologist and ornithologist who shared the 1973 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Karl von Frisch and Konrad Lorenz for their discoveries concerning organization and elicitation of individual and social behaviour patterns in animals.
1. When did Nikolaas Tinbergen win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
a) 24 January 1901
b) 15 April 1907
c) 15 September 1909
d) 30 November 1905
3. Where was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
d) The Hague
1) When Leo Tolstoy was born Russia followed Julian calendar. His date of birth according to Julian calendar was 28 August 1828. What was his date of birth according to Gregorian calendar?
a) 16 August 1828
b) 14 August 1828
c) 9 September 1828
d) 11 September 1828
2) Where was Leo Tolstoy born?
a) Yasnaya Polyana
c) St. Petersburg
3) Where did Leo Tolstoy study languages and law but returned without degree?
a) St. Petersburg University
b) Moscow University
c) Kazan University
d) Tashkent University
Henri Rousseau Quiz Questions 1. When was Henri Rousseau born? a) 12 February 1848 b) 21 May 1844 c) 8 August 1846 d) 7 December 1842 2. Where was Henri Rousseau born? a) Laval b) Hermosillo c) Durango d) Xalapa 3. What was Henri Rousseau’s nickname? a) L’Aiglon b) Le Corse c) Le Petit Corporal…
1. When was Gilbert Keith Chesterton born?
a) 25 March 1868
b) 29 May 1874
c) 27 September 1872
d) 20 November 1865
2. Where was Gilbert Keith Chesterton born?
3. What did Gilbert Keith Chesterton study at Slade School?
1) What was George Orwell’s real name?
a) Eric Arthur Blair
b) Michael Marian Morrison
c) James Hadley Chase
d) Samuel Langhorne Clemens
2) Where was George Orwell born?
c) New York
3) Where did George Orwell serve in 1922-1927?
a) Scotland Yard, London
b) Indian Imperial Police, Burma
c) HMS Invincible, Australia
d) Dogra Regiment, Himachal Pradesh
1. On whom Robert Bolt’s play A Man for All Seasons is based?
a) Oliver Cromwell
b) Thomas Lord
c) David Windsor
d) Thomas More
2. When was Robert Bolt born?
a) 1 January 1921
b) 24 April 1919
c) 15 August 1924
d) 2 December 1925
3. Where was Robert Bolt born?
Lydia Maria Child Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Lydia Maria Child’s original name?
a) Lydia da Vega
b) Lydia Maria Francis
c) Mary Ann Evans
d) Joan de Havilland
2. When was Lydia Maria Child born?
a) 11 February 1802
b) 2 April 1804
c) 23 August 1806
d) 30 December 1798
3. Where was Lydia Maria Child born?