Basil D’Oliveira QuizSeymour Nurse QuizVijay Hazare QuizCricket World Cup 1983 QuizJohn Edrich QuizMichael Colin Cowdrey QuizMichael Henry Denness QuizICC Awards 2010 QuizCricket World Cup 1987 QuizEverton Weekes Quiz Originally posted 2019-05-18 21:56:38.
South Carolina Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who issued the charter to establish the colony of Carolina?
a) Charles I
b) James I
d) Charles II
2. When was the Battle of Kings Mountain?
a) 27 February 1781
b) 30 May 1778
c) 7 October 1780
d) 3 August 1756
3. Where did Daniel Morgan defeat Banastre Tarleton on 17 January 1781?
1) When did Namibia become independent?
a) 1 May 1994
b) 20 May 1999
c) 21 March 1990
d) 14 July 1984
2) Namibia was a colony of which country before World War I?v
3) Which is the official language of Namibia?
Tripura Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Tripura become a union territory?
a) 25 March 1986
b) 30 June 1948
c) 12 August 1951
d) 1 November 1956
2. When did Tripura become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 30 May 1987
c) 17 July 1980
d) 25 December 1964
3. Which state is to the east of Tripura?
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2011?
a) Simone Bolelli, Fabio Forgnini
b) Colin Fleming, Ross Hutchins
c) Jurgen Melzer, Philipp Petzschner
d) Leander Paes, Mahesh Bhupati
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2011?
a) Mariusz Fyrstenberg, Marcin Matkowski
b) Robert Lindstet, Horea Tecau
c) David Marrero, Andreas Seppi
d) Rohan Bopanna, Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2011?
a) Maria Kirilenko, Nadia Petrova
b) Liezel Huber, Lisa Raymond
c) Daniela Hantuchova, Agnieszka Radwanska
d) Kveta Peschke, Katarina Srebotnik
(South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation)
4) Sri Lanka
1) What is the Milky Way?
2) How far is the Sun from the centre of the Milky Way?
a) 2 light years
b) 10 light years
c) 2000 light years
d) 26000 light years
3) What is the centre of the Milky Way called?
a) Centre Point
b) Galactic Centre
c) Eye of the storm
d) Planetary Centre
1. When did Carlos Saavedra Lamos get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Carlos Saavedra Lamos born?
a) 5 June 1901
b) 8 March 1892
c) 15 August 1869
d) 1 November 1878
3. Where was Carlos Saavedra Lamos born?
c) Buenos Aires
1. When did Linus Pauling win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When did Linus Pauling win Nobel Prize for Peace?
3. When was Linus Pauling born?
a) 28 February 1901
b) 5 July 1900
c) 15 May 1909
d) 9 December 1902
Norman Cousins Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Norman Cousins born?
a) 15 March 1914
b) 24 June 1912
c) 27 August 1909
d) 4 December 1915
2. Where was Norman Cousins born?
a) Union Hill
3. Which college did Norman Cousins attend?
a) Bethany College
b) Union College
c) Teachers College
d) Hunter College