(This quiz is about Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill who was Prime Minister of UK.)
1) Which of the following colleges did Winston Churchill attend?
a) Trinity College, Carmarthen
b) King’s College, London
c) Royal Military College, Sandhurst
d) The Royal College of Music, London
2) During which war Winston Churchill was a journalist?
a) Boer War
b) Balkan War I
c) World War I
d) Balkan War II
3) To which newspaper Winston Churchill send military reports when he was in the army?
a) The Times
c) Daily Telegraph
d) Frontier Mail
1. When did Czech Republic become independent?
a) 1 January 1993
b) 15 May 1974
c) 11 September 1969
d) 6 December 1992
2. Which country is to the west of Czech Republic?
3. Which is the currency of Czech Republic?
Thomas Cromwell Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Where was Thomas Cromwell born? a) Gloucester b) Cardiff c) Bristol d) Putney 2. When did Thomas Cromwell become master of the jewels? a) 1532 b) 1535 c) 1537 d) 1541 3. Which title did Thomas Cromwell assume when he became lord privy purse? a) Lord…
Alec Guinness QuizChristopher Lee QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:31:59.
Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto president of Pakistan?
2. When was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto born?
a) 5 January 1928
b) 29 February 1920
c) 12 August 1932
d) 17 November 1924
3. Which university in USA did Zulfikar Ali Bhutto attend?
a) University of Southern California
b) University of California, San Diego
c) University of California, Berkeley
d) University of San Francisco
1) Who was the captain of the English team for Oval Test 1971?
a) John Edrich
b) Geoffrey Boycott
c) Raymond Illingworth
d) Anthony Lewis
2) Who was the captain of the Indian team for Oval Test 1971?
a) Chandu Borde
b) Nari Contractor
c) Ajit Wadekar
d) Bishen Singh Bedi
3) Oval Test 1971 was played from 19th to 24th August with a rest day in between. What day of the week was rest day?
James Pritchard Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was James Pritchard born? a) 7 March 1914 b) 5 April 1912 c) 4 July 1910 d) 4 October 1909 2. Where was James Pritchard born? a) Phoenix b) Louisville c) New Orleans d) Los Angeles 3. Which college did James Pritchard attend? a) Bright…
Arthur Clarke Quiz Questions 1. When was Arthur Clarke born? a) 1 January 1901 b) 4 April 1904 c) 8 August 1908 d) 16 December 1917 2. Where was Arthur Clarke born? a) Birmingham b) Minehead c) Liverpool d) Cork 3. When did Arthur Clarke serve in the Royal Air Force? a) 1036-1941 b) 1948-1952…
Dante Alighieri Quiz Questions 1) Divine Comedy, originally known as Comedy, is the most famous book written by Dante Alighieri. Which of the following is not a canticle of Divine Comedy? a) Inferno b) Limbo c) Paradisio d) Purgatorio 2) When was Dante Alighieri born? a) 1248 b) 1260 c) 1265 d) 1270 3) Where…
Seoul Olympics 1988 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Seoul Olympics 1988?
a) 1 January 1988
b) 17 September 1988
c) 28 July 1988
d) 17 May 1988
2) How many countries participated in Seoul Olympics 1988?
3) Which of the following countries did not boycott Seoul Olympics 1988?
d) North Korea