1. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam President of India?
2. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam born?
a) 6 February 1935
b) 8 April 1934
c) 11 August 1932
d) 15 October 1931
3. Where was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam born?
1) Who won Nobel Prize 2017 for Medicine?
a) Jeffrey Hall, Michael Rosbash, Michael Young
b) Nikolaas Tinbergen, Konrad Lorenz, Karl von Frisch
c) Niels Ryberg Finsen
d) Barbara McClintock
2) For what was Nobel Prize 2017 for Medicine given?
a) Discovery of genetic transposition
b) Contribution to treatment of lupus vulgaris
c) Observation of animal behaviour patterns
d) Discovery of the molecular mechanisms that control circadian rhythms
3) Who won Nobel Prize 2017 for Physics?
a) Pavel Cherenkov, Ilya Frank, Igor Tamm
b) Alfred Kastler
c) Rainer Weiss, Barry Barish, Kip Stephen Thorne
d) Donald Arthur Glaser
1) When was Benjamin Harrison sworn in as President of USA?
a) 10 July 1890
b) 4 March 1889
c) 20 January 1889
d) 7 December 1888
2) When was Benjamin Harrison born?
a) 18 March 1837
b) 4 May 1830
c) 20 August 1833
d) 2 October 1848
3) Where was Benjamin Harrison born?
c) North Bend
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1999 held?
a) England, Scotland, Holland
c) South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya
d) West Indies
2) In the match against Zimbabwe on 29 May 1999 in Cricket World Cup 1999 how many wickets did South Africa lose when they were 40?
3) By how many runs did Zimbabwe defeat India on 19 May 1999 in Cricket World Cup 1999?
1. How was Kiribati formerly known?
a) Pitcairn Islands
b) Gilbert Islands
c) Batan Islands
d) Obi Islands
2. When did Kiribati become independent?
a) 25 March 1969
b) 18 May 1974
c) 12 July 1979
d) 14 October 1988
3. When was Kiribati’s Revenue Equalization Reserve Fund established?
1. When did Emil Fischer win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was Emil Fischer born?
a) 15 February 1848
b) 7 May 1850
c) 9 October 1852
d) 3 August 1857
3. Where was Emil Fischer born?
1. When was Richard Attenborough born?
a) 4 February 1924
b) 2 April 1920
c) 29 August 1923
d) 30 December 1919
2. Where was Richard Attenborough born?
3. Which school did Richard Attenborough attend?
a) St. George’s School
b) Wyggeston Grammar School for Boys
c) St. Andrew’s School
d) Westminster School
The Arab League was founded in Cairo in 1945 by Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Transjordan (Jordan from 1946), and Yemen. The Arab League has 22 member states.
1) Who of the following had a fall near the entrance of Damascus?
a) St. Andrew
b) St. Barnabas
c) St. Paul
d) St. Peter
2) With which country Syria formed United Arab Republic in 1958?
3) Which territory was lost by Syria during the Six-Day War in 1967?
a) Gaza Strip
b) Golan Heights
c) Sinai Peninsula
d) West Bank
1. When did Francis Crick get Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Francis Crick born?
a) 3 March 1914
b) 8 June 1916
c) 31 August 1918
d) 12 October 1920
3. Where was Francis Crick born?