1. When did William Golding get Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. When was William Golding born?
a) 17 March 1904
b) 17 May 1902
c) 19 September 1911
d) 30 December 1905
3. Where was William Golding born?
a) St. Columba Minor
4. Which School did William Golding attend?
a) St. Patrick’s High School
b) Marlborough Grammar School
c) Royal High School
d) Imperial High School
5. Which college did William Golding attend?
a) Christ College
b) Brasenose College
c) St. George’s College
d) Trinity College
Nagaland Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Nagaland formed?
a) 14 January 1972
b) 7 April 1984
c) 12 July 1968
d) 1 December 1963
2. Which country is to the east of Nagaland?
3. Which state is to the west of Nagaland?
d) Tamil Nadu
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1998 held?
2. Who was the experienced Indian goalkeeper dropped from the team for Hockey World Cup 1998 for asking money due to players?
a) A. B. Subbaiah
b) M. P. Ganesh
c) Ashish Ballal
d) Merwyn Fernandes
3. Which team India defeated 1-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1998?
b) South Korea
c) New Zealand
1) Who declared the opening of Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Pierre de Coubertin
b) George I of Greece
c) George V of UK
d) Nicholas II of Russia
2) Who won triple jump on 6 April 1896 in Athens Olympics and became the first champion in modern Olympics?
a) C. F. Andrews
b) Ashley Mallet
c) Paul Shehan
d) James Connolly
3) What was the award to winners in Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Gold medal
b) Platinum medal
c) Silver medal with olive branch
d) Copper medal with olive oil
4) Who won the marathon in Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Spyridon Louis
b) Juan Zabala
c) Mamo Wolde
d) Charilaos Vasilakos
Charles Perrault Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Charles Perrault born? a) 12 January 1628 b) 6 June 1624 c) 11 August 1625 d) 10 December 1623 2. Where was Charles Perrault born? a) Cannes b) Paris c) Milan d) Turin 3. When was Charles Perrault elected to Academie Francais? a) 1682…
1. When did Anne become queen of England, Scotland and Ireland?
a) 19 March 1702
b) 14 April 1694
c) 22 August 1688
d) 25 November 1661
2. When was Anne born?
a) 6 February 1665
b) 21 May 1663
c) 12 July 1658
d) 3 October 1642
3. Where was Anne born?
Henry V Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Henry V king of England? a) 1422-1461 b) 1485-1509 c) 1470-1471 d) 1413-1422 2. When was Henry V born? a) 11 March 1411 b) 18 June 1401 c) 16 September 1387 d) 3 December 1408 3. Where was Henry V born? a) Sandringham b)…
4. Where did Lala Amarnath make Test debut?
5. Which of the following applies to Lala Amarnath?
a) First Indian to be captain on Test debut
b) First Indian to hit a century on Test debut
c) First cricketer to hit a century on Test debut for India
d) First cricketer to hit a double century on Test debut
6. What was Lala Amarnath’s highest score in a Test Innings?
1) Who was the first cricketer to hit a triple century in a Test and create a record for highest number of runs by an individual in a Test Innings?
a) Andrew Sandham
b) C. B. Fry
c) Jack Hobbs
d) Leary Constantine
2) Who broke the previous record by scoring 334 runs in a Test Innings?
a) Donald George Bradman
b) Hanif Mohammed
c) Michael Colin Cowdrey
d) Vijay Samuel Hazare
3) How many runs were scored by Leonard Hutton to create a new world record?
1. When was Kurt Waldheim secretary general of United Nations?
2. When was Kurt Waldheim born?
a) 12 January 1919
b) 7 April 1914
c) 17 July 1918
d) 21 December 1918
3. Where was Kurt Waldheim born?
c) Sankt Andra-Worden