1. When did Frederik Willem de Klerk win Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Frederik Willem de Klerk born?
a) 18 March 1936
b) 24 June 1934
c) 14 September 1932
d) 12 December 1928
3. Where was Frederik Willem de Klerk born?
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
Los Angeles Olympics 1984 Quiz Questions
1) Which was the opening date of Los Angeles Olympics 1984?
a) 3 December 1984
b) 5 November 1984
c) 28 July 1984
d) 17 May 1984
2) How many countries participated in Los Angeles Olympics 1984?
3) How many countries boycotted Los Angeles Olympics 1984?
1) When was Victor Hugo born?
a) 26 February 1802
b) 17 March 1794
c) 3 June 1806
d) 4 May 1796
2) Who is hunchback in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
d) Pierre Gringoire
3) What is Quasimodo’s profession in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
c) Bell ringer
Lauren Bacall Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Lauren Bacall’s original name?
a) Betty Joan Perske
b) Natalia Zacharenko
c) Anastasia Romanova
d) Elizabeth Ruth Grable
2. When was Lauren Bacall born?
a) 4 February 1928
b) 2 April 1932
c) 16 September 1924
d) 30 December 1922
1. When was Maria Theresa born?
a) 1 January 1701
b) 4 July 1704
c) 13 May 1717
d) 12 December 1712
2. Where was Maria Theresa born?
3. When did Maria Theresa marry Francis Stephen (Francis I)?
a) 12 February 1736
b) 14 April 1721
c) 6 August 1719
d) 8 October 1740
Miguel De Cervantes Quiz Questions with Answers
1) What was Miguel de Cervantes’ full surname?
a) Cervantes Sanchez
b) Cervantes Saavedra
c) Cervantes Borgia
d) Cervantes Gonzales
2) In which battle Miguel de Cervantes took part and was wounded?
a) Battle of Lepanto
b) Battle of Vienna
c) Battle of Ulm
d) Battle of Waterloo
3) Where was Miguel de Cervantes taken as a slave after pirates captured him in 1575?
Judy Garland Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Judy Garland’s original name?
a) Frances Ethel Gumm
b) Norma Jean Baker
c) Lucille Fay LeSueur
d) Rosalind Russell
2. When was Judy Garland born?
a) 4 March 1914
b) 10 June 1922
c) 5 August 1919
d) 12 October 1915
3. Where was Judy Garland born?
a) New York
d) Grand Rapids
Mary Higgins Clark was an American author of suspense novels. Each of her 51 books was a bestseller in the United States and various European countries, and all of her novels remained in print as of 2015, with her debut suspense novel, Where Are the Children?, in its seventy-fifth printing. Source: Wikipedia Mary Higgins Clark…
1. When was Alexandre Gustave Eiffel born?
a) 5 February 1820
b) 3 May 1821
c) 11 September 1828
d) 15 December 1832
2. Where was Alexandre Gustave Eiffel born?
3. Why was Eiffel Tower built?
a) As a memorial to Napoleon
b) To celebrate the birth centenary of Louis XIV
c) To celebrate the founding of Merovingian dynasty
d) To commemorate the 100th anniversary of French Revolution
Commonwealth Games 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Which was the opening date of Commonwealth Games 2014?
a) 8 March 2014
b) 12 May 2014
c) 23 July 2014
d) 24 June 2014
2. Where were Commonwealth Games 2014 held?
3. Who declared Commonwealth Games 2014 open?
a) David Cameron
b) Elizabeth II
c) Alex Salmond
d) William Windsor