Johann Sebastian Bach Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Johann Sebastian Bach born?
a) 21 March 1685
b) 25 June 1686
c) 11 August 1682
d) 24 December 1676
2. Where was Johann Sebastian Bach born?
3. Where was Johann Sebastian Bach organist in 1703-1707?
William Makepeace Thackeray Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was William Makepeace Thackeray born? a) 11 March 1808 b) 5 April 1814 c) 18 July 1811 d) 30 November 1816 2. Where was William Makepeace Thackeray born? a) Bombay b) Calcutta c) Delhi d) Madras 3. Which college did William Makepeace Thackeray attend?…
Richard Burdon Haldane Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Richard Burdon Haldane born? a) 1 June 1854 b) 30 July 1856 c) 22 January 1849 d) 11 November 1846 2. Where was Richard Burdon Haldane born? a) Edinburgh b) Kenilworth c) Brussels d) Dublin 3. Which school did Richard Burdon Haldane attend?…
1. How was Ethiopia formerly known?
2. Which country is to the south of Ethiopia?
3. Which is the capital of Ethiopia?
a) Addis Ababa
New York Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did the Dutch establish Fort Orange?
2. What was the worth of merchandise paid by Peter Minuit for purchase of Manhattan Island?
a) 40 guilders
b) 100 guilders
c) 60 guilders
d) 80 guilders
3. Who surrendered New Netherland to the British?
a) Charles Cornwallis
b) Peter Stuyvesant
c) Frederick Henry
d) John Maurice
1) Which is Adolf Hitler’s autobiography?
a) Discovery of India
b) Mein Kampf
c) The Good Earth
d) Why England slept?
2) When did Adolf Hitler become the chancellor of Germany?
3) When did Adolf Hitler become a citizen of Germany?
Assam Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Assam?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Assam?
3. When did the British annex Assam?
1. When was Vijay Hazare born?
a) 23 June 1916
b) 11 March 1915
c) 4 October 1906
d) 7 July 1908
2. Where was Vijay Hazare born?
3. Where did Vijay Hazare hit two centuries in one Test?
Montana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Montana become a state of USA?
a) 12 February 1823
b) 18 April 1868
c) 3 September 1852
d) 8 November 1889
2. When was the Battle of the Little Bighorn?
a) 17 January 1778
b) 25 June 1876
c) 21 August 1861
d) 28 November 1849
3. Which country is to the north of Montana?
Glenn Theodore Seaborg Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Glenn Theodore Seaborg win Nobel Prize for Chemistry? a) 1951 b) 1942 c) 1958 d) 1946 2. When was Glenn Theodore Seaborg born? a) 24 January 1914 b) 19 April 1912 c) 3 July 1908 d) 9 December 1906 3. Where was Glenn…