Esther Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where did Esther live?
2. What was Esther’s other name?
3. Who refused to appear before Ahasuerus?
1) Where was Etienne Aubert born?
2) Where was Etienne Aubert professor of civil law?
3) Of which diocese was Etienne Aubert appointed bishop in 1338?
1) Where was the Australia versus New Zealand final match on 29/3/2015 of Cricket World Cup 2015 held?
2) Who were partners in 111 runs fourth wicket partnership for New Zealand versus Australia on 29/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson
b) Grant Elliott, Ross Taylor
c) Corey Anderson, Luke Ronchi
d) Daniel Vettori, Trent Boult
3) Who scored 83 runs off 82 balls for New Zealand against Australia on 29/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Ross Taylor
b) Kane Williamson
c) Grant Elliott
d) Timothy Southee
1. When was St. Dominic Savio born?
a) 15 February 1836
b) 2 April 1842
c) 26 July 1840
d) 31 December 1838
2. Where was St. Dominic Savio born?
c) San Giovanni di Riva
3. Which of the following was a resolution made by St. Dominic Savio at the time of his first communion?
a) Spreading the gospel to the nations
b) Healing the sick
c) Feeding the hungry
d) Death rather than sin
1) Who scored 156 for Scotland against Bangladesh on 5/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Kyle Coetzer
b) Matt Machan
c) Richard Douglas Berrington
d) Joshua Henry Davey
2) How many runs did Scotland score against Bangladesh on 5/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
3) In how many overs did Bangladesh score 322 runs against Scotland on 5/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
1. When was Camillo Borghese born?
a) 5 February 1548
b) 1 April 1544
c) 17 September 1550
d) 4 December 1542
2. Where was Camillo Borghese born?
3. Where did Camillo Borghese study philosophy?
1. Which church did John Wesley found?
c) New Apostolic
2. When was John Wesley born?
a) 26 March 1696
b) 17 June 1703
c) 11 August 1707
d) 10 October 1700
3. Where was John Wesley born?
Jeroboam Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who was Jeroboam’s father? a) Gideon b) Samson c) Nebat d) Eli 2. Who was Jeroboam’s mother? a) Asenath b) Zeruah c) Zipporah d) Miriam 3. Which was Jeroboam’s tribe? a) Reuben b) Simeon c) Gad d) Ephraim 4. Who appointed Jeroboam superintendent for the building of…
St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas’s original name? a) Margaret Habash b) Soultaneh Maria Ghattas c) Anna Gemayel d) Fatima Twal 2. When was St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas born? a) 8 February 1844 b) 9 April 1840 c) 23 August 1849 d) 4 October…
1) Who anointed David as king?
2) Who killed Goliath?
3) Who was Uriah’s wife?
4) Who said to David “You are that man.”?
5) Who revolted against David?