(Clement XIV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.) 1) When was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) 3 March 1708 b) 7 June 1706 c) 30 September 1704 d) 31 October 1705 2) Where was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) Florence b) Naples c) Sant’ Arcangelo d)…
Henry Edward Manning Quiz Questions 1. When was Henry Edward Manning born? a) 4 February 1816 b) 15 May 1812 c) 15 July 1808 d) 30 December 1804 2. Where was Henry Edward Manning born? a) Totteridge b) Liverpool c) Birmingham d) Dorchester 3. When was Henry Edward Manning received in the Roman Catholic Church?…
1) Where was Football World Cup 1950 held?
2) Which stadium was built for Football World Cup 1950?
a) Rose Bowl
b) Citrus Bowl
3) Why did India withdraw from Football World Cup 1950?
a) Indians did not know Portuguese.
b) FIFA did not allow Indians to play bare foot.
c) Indians did not want to cross the sea.
d) Indians could not do without pure vegetarian food.
1. Where did Benedict Caetani study law?
2. When was Benedict Caetani created cardinal?
a) 5 April 1286
b) 4 March 1284
c) 15 July 1282
d) 12 December 1281
3. Where was Benedict Caetani legate?
1. Who was St. John the Baptist’s father?
2. Who was St. John the Baptist’s mother?
3. What did Zacharias sing when he could speak again after the naming of St. John the Baptist?
1) Which was the approximate year of birth St. Lawrence?
2) What was the clerical status of St. Lawrence?
3) Which Roman Emperor in 257 ordered the persecution of Christians?
4) Who of the following were beheaded on 6 August 258 by the decree of the Roman Emperor?
a) Sts. Peter and Paul
b) Sts. Agnes and Cecilia
c) Pope St. Sixtus II and six deacons
d) St. Sebastian and 40 soliders
1. Where was St. Hugh of Lincoln born?
2. Where did St. Hugh of Lincoln join the Canons Regular?
3. Where did St. Hugh of Lincoln join the Carthusians?
a) La Rochelle
b) La Grande Chartreuse
1) Who scored his fourth consecutive World Cup century on 11/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Kyle Coetzer
b) Joshua Henry Davy
c) Mahela Jayawardene
d) Kumar Sangakkara
2) How many runs did Sri Lanka score against Scotland on 11/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
3) Who put on 118 runs for fourth wicket for Scotland against Sri Lanka on 11/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Calum MacLeod, Michael Lesak
b) Preston Mommsen, Freddie Coleman
c) Kyle Coetzer, Matthew William Machan
d) Richard Douglas Berrington, Joshua Henry Davy
1) Where did St. Vincent de Paul do his theological studies?
a) Sorbonne University
b) University of Tolouse
c) Urban University
d) St. Thomas University
2) Where was St. Vincent de Paul taken after his capture by Turkish pirates in 1605?
3) How are members of Congregation of the Priests of the Mission known?
1) Where was Football World Cup 1962 held?
2) How is the Chile versus Italy match played on 2 June 1962 in Football World Cup 1962 known?
a) Battle of the Bulge
b) Battle of Santiago
c) Battle of Valparaiso
d) Battle of Lepanto
3) Who defeated USSR in the quarter-finals of Football World Cup 1962?