1. Where was St. Hugh of Lincoln born?
2. Where did St. Hugh of Lincoln join the Canons Regular?
3. Where did St. Hugh of Lincoln join the Carthusians?
a) La Rochelle
b) La Grande Chartreuse
1) Who scored his fourth consecutive World Cup century on 11/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Kyle Coetzer
b) Joshua Henry Davy
c) Mahela Jayawardene
d) Kumar Sangakkara
2) How many runs did Sri Lanka score against Scotland on 11/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
3) Who put on 118 runs for fourth wicket for Scotland against Sri Lanka on 11/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Calum MacLeod, Michael Lesak
b) Preston Mommsen, Freddie Coleman
c) Kyle Coetzer, Matthew William Machan
d) Richard Douglas Berrington, Joshua Henry Davy
1) Where did St. Vincent de Paul do his theological studies?
a) Sorbonne University
b) University of Tolouse
c) Urban University
d) St. Thomas University
2) Where was St. Vincent de Paul taken after his capture by Turkish pirates in 1605?
3) How are members of Congregation of the Priests of the Mission known?
1) Where was Football World Cup 1962 held?
2) How is the Chile versus Italy match played on 2 June 1962 in Football World Cup 1962 known?
a) Battle of the Bulge
b) Battle of Santiago
c) Battle of Valparaiso
d) Battle of Lepanto
3) Who defeated USSR in the quarter-finals of Football World Cup 1962?
1. What was the name given to St. Francis of Assisi at the time of baptism?
2. St. Francis of Assisi’s father changed the name to Francesco. What does Francesco mean?
3. Which city held St. Francis of Assisi a prisoner of war for more than a year?
(Gregory XVI is referred by his baptismal name and the name he took for the times before he became pope.) Gregory XVI Quiz Questions 1) When was Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari born? a) 15 August 1769 b) 14 July 1789 c) 8 September 1765 d) 25 March 1762 2) Where was Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari born? a)…
1) Where was the Bangladesh versus England match on 9/3/2015 of Cricket World Cup 2015 held?
2) Who scored Bangladesh’s first World Cup century on 9/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Tamim Iqbal
b) Soumya Sarkar
d) Mushfiqur Rahim
3) How many runs did Bangladesh score against England on 9/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
1) Who scored 49 runs off 49 balls and took six catches for Pakistan against South Africa on 7/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Ahmed Shehzad
b) Rahat Ali
c) Sarfraz Ahmed
d) Umar Akmal
2) How many runs did Pakistan score against South Africa on 7/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
3) According to Duckworth/Lewis rules how many runs South Africa had to score to win against Pakistan on 7/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
1) Who were partners in unbroken 256 runs fifth wicket partnership for South Africa versus Zimbabwe on 15/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) A. B. de Villiers, Hashim Amla
b) David Miller, J. P. Duminy
c) Vernon Philander, Dale Steyn
d) Morne Morkel, Imran Tahir
2) How many runs did Zimbabwe score against South Africa on 15/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
3) What was the result of South Africa versus Zimbabwe match on 15/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) South Africa won by 4 wickets
b) Zimbabwe won by 12 runs
c) South Africa won by 62 runs
d) Zimbabwe won by 2 wickets
St. Thomas More QuizSt. Raymond of Penafort QuizSt. Ferdinand QuizSt. Clement I QuizSt. Peter QuizSt. Callixtus I QuizSt. Dionysius QuizSt. Miltiades QuizSt. Sylvester I QuizSt. Mark Quiz