St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas’s original name? a) Margaret Habash b) Soultaneh Maria Ghattas c) Anna Gemayel d) Fatima Twal 2. When was St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas born? a) 8 February 1844 b) 9 April 1840 c) 23 August 1849 d) 4 October…
1) Who anointed David as king?
2) Who killed Goliath?
3) Who was Uriah’s wife?
4) Who said to David “You are that man.”?
5) Who revolted against David?
(Innocent VII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Cosimo de Migliorati born?
2. Of which archdiocese was Cosimo de Migliorati archbishop?
3. When was Cosimo de Migliorati consecrated bishop?
a) 21 March 1406
b) 11 June 1401
c) 19 September 1409
d) 5 December 1387
Saul Quiz Questions
1. Who was Saul’s father?
2. Which was Saul’s tribe?
3. Which city did Saul deliver from Ammonites?
d) Jabesh Gilead
(Leo XII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola Della Genga born?
a) 6 April 1763
b) 2 October 1759
c) 22 August 1760
d) 19 March 1759
2) Where was Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola Della Genga born?
c) Castello Della Genga
3) When was Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola Della Genga ordained a priest?
a) 31 March 1784
b) 14 June 1783
c) 7 July 1785
d) 4 December 1786
St. John Neumann Quiz Questions 1. When was St. John Neumann born? a) 28 March 1811 b) 2 April 1810 c) 14 August 1809 d) 27 October 1805 2. Where was St. John Neumann born? a) Bratislava b) Prague c) Prachatice d) Warsaw 3. Which university did St. John Neumann attend? a) Notre Dame University…
1) St. Stephen is known as protomartyr. What is the meaning of protomartyr?
a) First martyr
b) Last martyr
c) Second martyr
d) First apostle
2) What is the meaning of Stephen?
3) Which part of the Bible tells about St. Stephen?
a) Genesis 1/1-2/4
b) Psalms 123-125
c) Acts 6/1-8/2
d) Apocalypse 7/1-8/15
(This quiz is about Biblical King Solomon.)
1) Who was Solomon’s father?
2) Who was Solomon’s mother?
3) Who was Solomon’s rival to the throne?
1. Where was Felice Peretti born?
2. Where was Felice Peretti inquisitor general?
3. When was Felice Peretti created cardinal?
a) 12 February 1565
b) 17 May 1570
c) 15 July 1552
d) 17 October 1567
Fulton John Sheen Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Fulton John Sheen’s original name? a) Andrew Fulton b) Ramon Antonio Gerardo Estevez c) Charles William Fulton d) Peter John Sheen 2. When was Fulton John Sheen born? a) 9 February 1894 b) 8 May 1895 c) 7 August 1896 d) 6 December…