1) Where was Football World Cup 1982 held?
2) Who defeated Argentina 1-0 in the opening match of Football World Cup 1982?
b) Trinidad & Tobago
3) Which team scored 12 goals in three matches (highest in first round) and didn’t enter the second round of Football World Cup 1982?
1. Where was Emilio Altieri born?
2. Of which diocese was Emilio Altieri bishop?
3. Where was Emilio Altieri auditor?
1. When was St. Aloysius Gonzaga born?
a) 9 March 1568
b) 14 June 1560
c) 8 August 1562
d) 21 November 1564
2. Where was St. Aloysius Gonzaga born?
3. When did St. Aloysius Gonzaga renounce his inheritance?
a) 3 February 1584
b) 22 July 1582
c) 18 May st 1562
d) 2 November 1585
1) Who scored 138 runs off 110 balls for Zimbabwe against India on 14/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Hamilton Masakadza
b) Sean Williams
c) Brendan Taylor
d) Craig Ervine
2) How many overs did Zimbabwe bat against India on 14/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
3) How many runs did Zimbabwe score against India on 14/3/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
1) How many runs did West Indies score against Pakistan on 23/3/2011 in Cricket World Cup 2011?
2) What was the result of Pakistan versus West Indies match on 23/3/2011 in Cricket World Cup 2011?
a) Pakistan won by 28 runs
b) Pakistan won by 10 wickets
c) West Indies won by 36 runs
d) West Indies won by 7 wickets
3) Who scored 104 runs against India on 24/3/2011 in Cricket World Cup 2011?
a) Shane Watson
b) Brad Haddin
c) Ricky Ponting
d) Michael Clarke
1. When was Giammaria Ciocchi del Monte born?
a) 26 January 1486
b) 22 April 1482
c) 10 September 1487
d) 31 October 1485
2. Where was Giammaria Ciocchi del Monte born?
3. Of which archdiocese was Giammaria Ciocchi del Monte archbishop?
1. When was St. Athanasius born?
a) c. 114
b) c. 158
c) c. 296
d) c. 450
2. Where was St. Athanasius born?
3. When did St. Athanasius become a deacon?
1) Who is the mother of Jesus?
2) Who is the husband of Mary?
3) Where was Jesus born?
4) Where did Joseph flee with Mary and Jesus when Herod ordered the killing of babies?
5) How old was Jesus at the time of his baptism?
a) 20 years
b) 30 years
c) 40 years
d) 50 years
(Pius X is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto born?
a) 19 August 1840
b) 14 May 1836
c) 2 June 1835
d) 22 February 1838
2) Where was Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto born?
3) When was Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto ordained a priest?
a) 31 May 1857
b) 18 September 1858
c) 7 April 1856
d) 30 June 1855
1) Where was Football World Cup 1978 held?
2) How many teams participated in Football World Cup 1978?
3) Who never lost a match in Football World Cup 1978?