Noah Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was Noah’s father?
2. What did Noah use to build the ark?
3. How many people went into the ark?
Sodom and Gomorrah Quiz Questions
1. Where did God tell Abraham he would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for their sin?
2. Who asked God whether he would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if ten good men were found?
3. What did Lot offer to the men who demanded Lot to hand over his guests to them?
1) How many squares are on a chess board?
2) What is number of black pieces in chess?
3) What is number of white pawns in chess?
1) How many runs did UAE score against Zimbabwe on 19/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
2) How many overs did Zimbabwe play against UAE 19/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
3) What was the result of UAE versus Zimbabwe match on 19/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) UAE won by 18 runs
b) Zimbabwe won by 4 wickets
c) Zimbabwe won by 28 runs
d) UAE won by 6 wickets
Jeremiah Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Where was Jeremiah born? a) Tekoa b) Lystra c) Anathoth d) Bethel 2. Who was Jeremiah’s father? a) Samuel b) Hilkiah c) Aaron d) Jonah 3. When did Jeremiah begin his ministry? a) 586 BC b) 598 BC c) 626 BC d) 722 BC 4. Who was…
1. When was St. Maria Goretti born?
a) 15 January 1873
b) 20 April 1886
c) 28 September 1869
d) 16 October 1890
2. Where was St. Maria Goretti born?
3. When was St. Maria Goretti confirmed?
a) 30 March 1893
b) 14 May 1894
c) 22 August 1895
d) 4 October 1896
1) Where was the Ireland versus West Indies ODI on 16/2/2015 of Cricket World Cup 2015 held?
2) Who was Ireland’s captain against West Indies on 16/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Paul Stirling
b) Niall O’Brien
c) William Porterfield
d) John Mooney
3) Who was West Indies’ captain against Ireland on 16/2/2015 in Cricket World Cup 2015?
a) Christopher Gayle
b) Jason Holder
c) Dwayne Bravo
d) Darren Sammy
Pele QuizFootball World Cup 2022 QuizFootball Euro Cup 2020 QuizCopa America 2021 QuizFootball World Cup 2018 QuizFootball World Cup 2006 QuizFootball World Cup 1974 QuizFootball Euro Cup 2012 QuizFootball World Cup 1990 QuizFootball World Cup 2002 Quiz
1. When was St. Rose of Lima born?
a) 30 January 1573
b) 30 April 1586
c) 28 September 1569
d) 5 November 1570
2. Where was St. Rose of Lima born?
b) Sao Paolo
3. What was St. Rose of Lima’s original name?
a) Isabel De Flores
b) Elena de la Rua
c) Dulcinea la Mancha
d) Sophia Sanchez
1) Where was Football World Cup 1954 held?
2) How many goals were scored in the Austria versus Switzerland quarter-finals of Football World Cup 1954?
3) What was the result of Hungary versus West Germany match played on 20 June 1954 in Football World Cup 1954?
a) West Germany won 2-1
c) Hungary won 2-0
d) Hungary won 8-3