1) Where was Football World Cup 1978 held?
2) How many teams participated in Football World Cup 1978?
3) Who never lost a match in Football World Cup 1978?
1) Where was Football World Cup 1958 held?
2) Which was the first match in Football World Cup to end 0-0 draw?
a) Brazil vs England on 11 June 1958
b) Sweden vs Wales on 15 June 1958
c) Brazil vs USSR on 15 June 1958
d) Brazil vs Wales on 19 June 1958
3) Who defeated USSR in the quarter-finals of Football World Cup 1958?
1) When was Lorenzo Corsini born?
a) 4 March 1650
b) 7 April 1652
c) 3 August 1648
d) 11 December 1642
2) Where was Lorenzo Corsini born?
3) Which University did Lorenzo Corsini attend?
a) La Sapienza
b) St. Thomas
(Adrian V is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Ottobano Fieschi born?
2. Where was Ottobano Fieschi appointed archdeacon in 1250?
3. Where was Ottobano Fieschi legate?
1) Where was Jaques Fournier born?
2) Which order did Jaques Fournier join?
3) Where did Jaques Fournier become doctor of theology?
(Clement XIII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Carlo della Torre Rezzonico born?
a) 7 March 1693
b) 4 July 1700
c) 15 September 1694
d) 21 November 1701
2) Where was Carlo della Torre Rezzonico born?
3) Where did Carlo della Torre Rezzonico get his degree in law?
1) Where was Football World Cup 1966 held?
2) What was the name of the dog that found out the Jules Rimet Trophy that was stolen and hidden under a bush in Football World Cup 1966?
3) Who had to be carried off after being fouled and injured in the Brazil versus Portugal match in Football World Cup 1966?
1. When was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
a) 1 January 1501
b) 3 April 1515
c) 22 July 1519
d) 14 November 1526
2. Where was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
3. Of which diocese was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti bishop?
1. When was St. Edmund Campion born?
a) 25 January 1540
b) 19 May 1536
c) 22 September 1527
d) 9 December 1529
2. Where was St. Edmund Campion born?
3. At which university did St. Edmund Campion teach?
1. Where was Niccolo Boccasini born?
2. Which order did Niccolo Boccasini join?
3. When did Niccolo Boccasini become the master general?