List of European Union (EU) Countries
1. Who conceived Augusta Masters golf tournament?
a) George Walker
b) Samuel Ryder
c) Lionel George Curtis
d) Robert Tyre Jones
2. Who designed Augusta golf course?
a) John Henry Taylor
b) Walter Travis
c) Alister MacKenzie
d) Thomas Morris
3. When was the first Augusta Masters held?
1. When was Richard Brinsley Sheridan baptized?
a) 21 February 1744
b) 15 May 1752
c) 23 August 1749
d) 4 November 1751
2. Where was Richard Brinsley Sheridan born?
3. With whom did Richard Brinsley Sheridan fight two duels?
a) Warren Hastings
b) Jonathan Swift
c) Thomas Mathews
d) Oliver Goldsmith
1. When was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
a) 6 March 1776
b) 4 April 1778
c) 20 August 1779
d) 18 December 1756
2. Where was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
3. Where did Jons Jacob Berzelius study medicine?
a) Karolinska Institute
b) Uppsala University
c) Umea University
d) St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School
1. What is the original name of Order of Malta?
a) Hospitallers of St. John of Jerusalem
b) Order of the Knights of Rhodes
c) Poor Knights of Christ
d) Knights of Columbus
2. What is the full name of Order of Malta?
a) Knights of Malta
b) Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem
c) Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes, and of Malta
d) Sovereign and Military Order of the Knights of Malta
3. Where was Order of Malta founded?
1. Who confirmed by a bull privileges granted to Westminster Abbey by Edward the Confessor?
a) Innocent III
b) Nicholas II
c) Gregory VII
d) Leo X
2. When was Westminster Abbey consecrated?
a) 4 February 1244
b) 15 May 1162
c) 23 August 1089
d) 28 December 1065
3. Who was the first monarch consecrated in Westminster Abbey?
b) William the Conqueror
d) William of Orange
1) Who anointed David as king?
2) Who killed Goliath?
3) Who was Uriah’s wife?
4) Who said to David “You are that man.”?
5) Who revolted against David?