1. Who after she had a heart-lung transplantation started craving for beer, green peppers and chicken nuggets, favourite foods of her donor, and wrote the book “A Change of Heart”?
a) Agatha Christie
b) Barbara Cartland
c) Claire Syliva
d) Jane Austen
2. Who wrote “Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel” and said memories are stored not only in the brain but extend to the whole body?
a) Candace Pert
b) Nathaniel Hawthorne
c) George Bernard Shaw
d) Anthony Byron
3. Who are the authors of “The Living Energy Universe” proposing universal living memory?
a) Charles and Mary Lamb
b) Gary Schwartz and Linda Russek
c) Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre
d) Philip Hughes and Jean Danielou
1) What is the original form of the name Zoroaster? a) Koresh b) Darius c) Reza d) Zarathushtra 2) How long did Zoroaster live? a) 33 years b) 50 years c) 77 years d) 100 years 3) Where did Zoroastrianism originate? a) Syria b) Lebanon c) Iran d) Arabia 4) What is the name of…
1. Which novel won John Steinbeck Pulitzer Prize in 1940?
a) East of Eden
b) The Winter of Our Discontent
c) Of Mice and Men
d) The Grapes of Wrath
2. When was John Steinbeck born?
a) 27 February 1902
b) 24 June 1898
c) 12 July 1900
d) 18 October 1904
3. Where was John Steinbeck born?
4. Which University did John Steinbeck attend?
Salt Lake Olympics 2002 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Salt Lake Olympics 2002?
a) 1 January 2002
b) 8 February 2002
c) 3 March 2002
d) 1 November 2002
2) Who declared the opening of Salt Lake Olympics 2002?
a) George H. W. Bush
b) William Clinton
c) George W. Bush
d) Ronald Reagan
3) Who won the gold medal in women’s 500m short track speed skating in Salt Lake Olympics 2002?
a) Evgenia Radanova
b) Yang Yang A
c) Wang Chunlu
d) Stefanie Grimaldi
1. What was the number of phases in Lok Sabha Elections 2009?
2. Which constituency with 18,97,474 voters was the largest in Lok Sabha Elections 2009?
3. Which constituency with 44,424 voters was the smallest in Lok Sabha Elections 2009?
a) Diu & Daman
1) What is the approximate number of islands that comprise Indonesia?
2) Which is the most populous island of Indonesia?
3) Which island of Indonesia has predominantly Hindu population?
1. When was Sirimao Bandaranaike’s first term as Prime Minister of Ceylon?
2. When was Sirimao Bandaranaike born?
a) 25 January 1898
b) 17 April 1916
c) 21 July 1912
d) 9 December 1921
3. Where was Sirimao Bandaranaike born?
(This quiz is about the fifth President of USA.) James Monroe Quiz Questions with Answers 1) What was James Monroe’s occupation? a) Doctor b) Businessman c) Lawyer d) Engineer 2) Which State had James Monroe as its Governor in 1799-1802? a) New York b) Pennsylvania c) Virginia d) Georgia 3) When was James Monroe Member…
(This quiz about Cyrus II of Persia (Iran) aka Cyrus the Elder and Cyrus the Great who lived in 6th century BC.)
1) Which empire was founded by Cyrus?
2) Which kingdom was inherited by Cyrus?
3) Which two Iranian tribes were united by Cyrus?
a) Medes and Persians
b) Scythians and Bactrians
c) Bedouins and Moors
d) Mongols and Tibetans
1) What is the meaning of Humayun?
2) Who of the following was not a brother of Humayun?
3) Who of the following was Humayun’s wife?
a) Anjumand Banu
d) Hamida Banu