1) Which whiskers of tiger are longest?
2) Which sense of tiger is most highly developed?
3) What is the shape of tiger’s pupils?
View full quiz at www.go4quiz.com
1. When was Pieter Willem Botha Prime Minister of South Africa?
2. When was Pieter Willem Botha born?
a) 12 January 1916
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 24 November 1901
3. Where was Pieter Willem Botha born?
b) Paul Roux
Clark Gable was an American film actor most famous for his role as Rhett Butler in the 1939 Civil War epic film Gone with the Wind. Gable regularly appeared as a leading man opposite to such superstars as Joan Crawford, Myrna Loy, Jean Harlow, Lana Turner and Norma Shearer. In 1999, the American Film Institute named Gable seventh among the greatest male stars of all time. He was nick-named “The King of Hollywood”.
Clarke Gable Quiz Questions
1. When was Clarke Gable born?
a) 1 February 190l
b) 18 April 1902
c) 7 July 1906
d) 16 December 1900
2. Where was Clarke Gable born?
3. What was Clarke Gable’s first name?
William Smellie Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where was William Smellie born?
2. Who asked William Smellie to prepare Encyclopaedia Britannica for the press?
a) George Gleig
b) James Millar
c) Horace Hooper
d) Andrew Bell
3. When was William Smellie a founder of Newtonian Society?
1. What was Bhimrao Ambedkar’s position in the Constituent Assembly of India?
a) President of the Constituent Assembly
b) Vice President of the Constituent Assembly
c) Speaker of the Constituent Assembly
d) Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly
2. When was Bhimrao Ambedkar born?
a) 5 February1883
b) 14 April 1891
c) 24 August 1884
d) 21 October 1883
3. Where was Bhimrao Ambedkar born?
1. Who gifted the Statue of Liberty to the people of USA?
a) People of Holland
b) People of Belgium
c) People of France
d) People of Canada
2. What is the height of the Statue of Liberty including its pedestal?
a) 375 feet
b) 305 feet
c) 400 feet
d) 325 feet
1) When was Sam Manekshaw born?
a) 3 April 1914
b) 28 June 1921
c) 26 January 1926
d) 14 November 1924
2) Where was Sam Manekshaw born?
3) Which college did Sam Manekshaw attend?
a) Morning Star College
b) Sherwood College
c) St. John’s College
d) Trinity College
Ivory Coast Quiz Questions
(Ivory Coast is officially known as The Republic of Côte d’Ivoire.)
1. When did Ivory Coast become independent?
a) 12 February 1953
b) 25 April 1958
c) 7 August 1960
d) 26 November 1956
2. Which country is to the east of Ivory Coast?
c) Sierra Leone
3. Which gulf is to the south of Ivory Coast?
a) Gulf of Cambay
b) Gulf of Guinea
c) Persian Gulf
d) Gulf of Tonkin
1) Who before the start of India – England Series 1974 made an astrological prediction in a sports magazine that India would win the series?
b) Chandrashekhar Thakur
c) Rama Jois
d) Nova Astra
2) Which sports magazine published the astrological prediction?
a) Sport & Pastime
3) Who was the captain of the English team for India – England Series 1974?
a) David Lloyd
b) Michael Denness
c) Alan Knott
d) Dennis Amiss
1) Which two countries are surrounded on all sides by Italy?
a) Gibraltar and Andorra
b) Monaco and Andorra
c) Vatican and San Marino
d) Luxembourg and Monaco
2) Which is the largest island of Italy?
3) Which is Italy’s main river?