(Clement XIII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Carlo della Torre Rezzonico born?
a) 7 March 1693
b) 4 July 1700
c) 15 September 1694
d) 21 November 1701
2) Where was Carlo della Torre Rezzonico born?
3) Where did Carlo della Torre Rezzonico get his degree in law?
1. When was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
a) 1 January 1501
b) 3 April 1515
c) 22 July 1519
d) 14 November 1526
2. Where was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
3. Of which diocese was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti bishop?
1. When was St. Edmund Campion born?
a) 25 January 1540
b) 19 May 1536
c) 22 September 1527
d) 9 December 1529
2. Where was St. Edmund Campion born?
3. At which university did St. Edmund Campion teach?
1. Where was Niccolo Boccasini born?
2. Which order did Niccolo Boccasini join?
3. When did Niccolo Boccasini become the master general?
Esther Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where did Esther live?
2. What was Esther’s other name?
3. Who refused to appear before Ahasuerus?
1) Where was Etienne Aubert born?
2) Where was Etienne Aubert professor of civil law?
3) Of which diocese was Etienne Aubert appointed bishop in 1338?
1. When was St. Dominic Savio born?
a) 15 February 1836
b) 2 April 1842
c) 26 July 1840
d) 31 December 1838
2. Where was St. Dominic Savio born?
c) San Giovanni di Riva
3. Which of the following was a resolution made by St. Dominic Savio at the time of his first communion?
a) Spreading the gospel to the nations
b) Healing the sick
c) Feeding the hungry
d) Death rather than sin
1. When was Camillo Borghese born?
a) 5 February 1548
b) 1 April 1544
c) 17 September 1550
d) 4 December 1542
2. Where was Camillo Borghese born?
3. Where did Camillo Borghese study philosophy?
1. Which church did John Wesley found?
c) New Apostolic
2. When was John Wesley born?
a) 26 March 1696
b) 17 June 1703
c) 11 August 1707
d) 10 October 1700
3. Where was John Wesley born?
Jeroboam Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who was Jeroboam’s father? a) Gideon b) Samson c) Nebat d) Eli 2. Who was Jeroboam’s mother? a) Asenath b) Zeruah c) Zipporah d) Miriam 3. Which was Jeroboam’s tribe? a) Reuben b) Simeon c) Gad d) Ephraim 4. Who appointed Jeroboam superintendent for the building of…