1. Where was Felice Peretti born?
2. Where was Felice Peretti inquisitor general?
3. When was Felice Peretti created cardinal?
a) 12 February 1565
b) 17 May 1570
c) 15 July 1552
d) 17 October 1567
Fulton John Sheen Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Fulton John Sheen’s original name? a) Andrew Fulton b) Ramon Antonio Gerardo Estevez c) Charles William Fulton d) Peter John Sheen 2. When was Fulton John Sheen born? a) 9 February 1894 b) 8 May 1895 c) 7 August 1896 d) 6 December…
1. When was Martin Luther born?
a) 18 May 1456
b) 12 March 1476
c) 22 July 1480
d) 10 November 1483
2. When did Martin Luther join the Augustinians?
a) 7 January 1466
b) 19 June 1486
c) 17 July 1505
d) 11 December 1501
3. Who came to sell indulgences in Juterborg, near Wittenberg, in 1517?
a) John Hus
b) John Tetzel
c) John Wycliffe
d) John Knox
(Clement XIV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.) 1) When was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) 3 March 1708 b) 7 June 1706 c) 30 September 1704 d) 31 October 1705 2) Where was Giovanni Vincenzo Antonio Ganganelli born? a) Florence b) Naples c) Sant’ Arcangelo d)…
Henry Edward Manning Quiz Questions 1. When was Henry Edward Manning born? a) 4 February 1816 b) 15 May 1812 c) 15 July 1808 d) 30 December 1804 2. Where was Henry Edward Manning born? a) Totteridge b) Liverpool c) Birmingham d) Dorchester 3. When was Henry Edward Manning received in the Roman Catholic Church?…
1. Where did Benedict Caetani study law?
2. When was Benedict Caetani created cardinal?
a) 5 April 1286
b) 4 March 1284
c) 15 July 1282
d) 12 December 1281
3. Where was Benedict Caetani legate?
1. Who was St. John the Baptist’s father?
2. Who was St. John the Baptist’s mother?
3. What did Zacharias sing when he could speak again after the naming of St. John the Baptist?
1) Which was the approximate year of birth St. Lawrence?
2) What was the clerical status of St. Lawrence?
3) Which Roman Emperor in 257 ordered the persecution of Christians?
4) Who of the following were beheaded on 6 August 258 by the decree of the Roman Emperor?
a) Sts. Peter and Paul
b) Sts. Agnes and Cecilia
c) Pope St. Sixtus II and six deacons
d) St. Sebastian and 40 soliders
1. Where was St. Hugh of Lincoln born?
2. Where did St. Hugh of Lincoln join the Canons Regular?
3. Where did St. Hugh of Lincoln join the Carthusians?
a) La Rochelle
b) La Grande Chartreuse
1) Where did St. Vincent de Paul do his theological studies?
a) Sorbonne University
b) University of Tolouse
c) Urban University
d) St. Thomas University
2) Where was St. Vincent de Paul taken after his capture by Turkish pirates in 1605?
3) How are members of Congregation of the Priests of the Mission known?