(Boniface IX is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Pietro Tomacelli born?
2. When was Pietro Tomacelli created cardinal?
a) 17 March 1412
b) 9 May 1418
c) 23 September 1409
d) 21 December 1381
3. When was Boniface IX elected pope?
a) 9 February 1406
b) 14 May 1426
c) 22 July 1415
d) 2 November 1389
Jezebel Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was Jezebel’s father?
2. Who was Jezebel’s husband?
3. How many prophets of Baal were killed when they failed to get fire on their bull?
Elisha Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What does Elijah in Hebrew mean? a) Love of God b) My God is salvation c) Glory of God d) May God strengthen him 2. Who was Elisha’s father? a) Abihu b) Nadab c) Caleb d) Shaphat 3. Who was Elisha’s master? a) Daniel b) Isaiah c)…
1) Who is the father of Mary, Mother of Jesus?
a) St. Simeon
b) St. Rufus
c) St. Joachim
d) St. Jude
2) Who is the wife of St. Joachim?
a) St. Anne
b) St. Agatha
c) St. Priscilla
d) St. Lydia
3) What is the meaning of Joachim?
a) Yahweh is my strength
b) Yahweh prepares
c) Gift of Yahweh
d) Yahweh saves
1. When was St. Philip Neri born?
a) 4 March 1508
b) 14 April 1506
c) 21 July 1515
d) 9 December 1519
2. Where was St. Philip Neri born?
d) Rocca Secca
3. When did St. Philip Neri come to Rome?
1. When was Maffeo Barberini born?
a) 5 April 1568
b) 9 March 1562
c) 11 July 1558
d) 4 December 1556
2. Where was Maffeo Barberini born?
3. Where was Maffeo Barberini governor?
4. Of which titular archdiocese was Maffeo Barberini made archbishop?
c) New York
1) What is the meaning of Advent?
2) How many Sundays are in Advent?
3) What is the traditional colour of Advent?
(Gregory XIV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.) Copyright © 2009 Vincent Augustine D’Souza 1. When was Niccolo Sfondrati born? a) 11 February 1535 b) 6 May 1526 c) 25 August 1528 d) 23 October 1540 2. Where was Niccolo Sfondrati born? a) Valetta b) Tbilisi c) Somma…
Rehoboam Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who was Rehoboam’s father? a) Boaz b) David c) Moses d) Solomon 2. Who was Rehoboam’s mother? a) Abigail b) Naamah c) Hannah d) Deborah 3. Where did the Ten Tribes of Israel declare their secession from Rehoboam’s Kingdom? a) Bethlehem b) Nazareth c) Shechem d) Ashdod…
1. When was St. Stanislaus Kostka born?
a) 14 January 1521
b) 31 May 1532
c) 7 September 1548
d) 28 October 1550
2. Where was St. Stanislaus Kostka born?
3. When did St. Stanislaus Kostka reach Vienna?
a) 8 February 1531
b) 9 April 1543
c) 25 July 1564
d) 6 December 1549