1. When was Robert Kennedy attorney general of USA?
2. When was Robert Kennedy born?
a) 29 March 1921
b) 10 May 1918
c) 20 November 1925
d) 26 August 1923
3. Where was Robert Kennedy born?
d) San Antonio
4. To which party did Robert Kennedy belong?
1) From which University did James Polk graduate?
a) Regent University
b) University of Wisconsin
c) University of South Carolina
d) University of North Carolina
2) What was James Polk’s profession?
3) When was James Polk the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives?
(This quiz is about the fifth President of USA.) James Monroe Quiz Questions with Answers 1) What was James Monroe’s occupation? a) Doctor b) Businessman c) Lawyer d) Engineer 2) Which State had James Monroe as its Governor in 1799-1802? a) New York b) Pennsylvania c) Virginia d) Georgia 3) When was James Monroe Member…
4) Which city is known as the Big Apple?
a) Los Angeles
b) Washington D.C.
d) New York
5) Who had the longest tenure as President of USA?
a) John F. Kennedy
b) Franklin D. Roosevelt
c) George Washington
d) James Carter
6) Which of the following cities is in Nevada?
b) Los Angeles
1) When was Franklin Pierce sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1841
b) 4 March 1853
c) 20 January 1849
d) 4 March 1845
2) When was Franklin Pierce born?
a) 1 October 1809
b) 3 March 1812
c) 23 November 1804
d) 1 January 1801
3) Where was Franklin Pierce born?