1. When was Julius Robert Oppenheimer born?
a) 9 February 1905
b) 22 April 1904
c) 3 August 1901
d) 28 October 1903
2. Where was Julius Robert Oppenheimer born?
d) New York
3. Which university did Julius Robert Oppenheimer attend?
1. When was John Boynton Priestley born?
a) 18 January 1884
b) 19 April 1888
c) 13 September 1894
d) 30 December 1892
2. Where was John Boynton Priestley born?
3. Which college did John Boynton Priestley attend?
a) Christ College
b) St. Joseph’s College
c) St. Andrew’s College
d) Trinity College
Women’s ODI World Cup 2013 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where were Pakistan’s matches in Women’s ODI World Cup 2013 held?
2. What was India’s margin of victory over West Indies in Women’s ODI World Cup 2013?
a) 105 runs
b) 48 runs
c) 6 wickets
d) 4 wickets
3. Who hit a sixer for Sri Lanka against England off the last ball of the match in Women’s ODI World Cup 2013?
a) Eshani Kaushalya
b) Chamari Jayagani
c) Dilani Manodara
d) Yashoda Mendis
Florida Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who claimed Florida for Spain?
a) Francisco Pizarro
b) Christopher Columbus
c) Juan Ponce de Leon
d) Ferdinand Magellan
2. Who founded the city of St. Augustine?
a) Pedro Menendez de Aviles
b) Hernando de Soto
c) Panfilo de Narvaez
d) Alvar Nunez
3. When did Spain cede Florida to USA?
Delaware Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Delaware ratify the constitution of USA?
a) 6 March 1789
b) 2 June 1804
c) 4 July 1776
d) 7 December 1787
2. Which is the capital of Delaware?
3. What is the motto of Delaware?
a) Liberty and independence
b) E pluribus unum
c) Peace with honour
Girolamo Savonarola was an Italian Dominican friar, Scholastic, religious and political reformer and an influential contributor to the politics of Florence from 1494 until his execution in 1498
Girolamo Savonarola Quiz Questions
1. When was Girolamo Savonarola born?
a) 4 February 1444
b) 15 April 1442
c) 21 September 1452
d) 30 November 1455
2. Where was Girolamo Savonarola born?
3. Which order did Girolamo Savonarola join?
4. Who invaded Florence and overthrew Medici rule in 1494 as predicted by Girolamo Savonarola?
a) Charles VIII
b) Philip IV
c) Henry VI
d) Edward VI
1) When did The Bahamas become independent?
a) 7 March 1968
b) 2 May 1956
c) 10 July 1973
d) 18 November 1981
2) Who granted The Bahamas to Robert Heath in 1629?
a) Charles I
b) James I
c) Charles II
d) James II
3) Who ended piracy in The Bahamas?
a) William Sayle
b) Woodes Rogers
c) Andrew Devaux
d) John Murray
Bihar Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the north of Bihar?
2. Which state is to the west of Bihar?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Arunachal Pradesh
3. Which is the capital of Bihar?
Andhra Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Andhra Pradesh formed?
a) 4 March 1937
b) 8 June 1951
c) 12 July 1949
d) 1 October 1953
2. From which state was Andhra Pradesh separated?
3. What is to the east of Andhra Pradesh?
a) Arabian Sea
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Palk Strait
California Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did California become a state of USA?
a) 1 March 1826
b) 30 April 1864
c) 9 September 1850
d) 31 December 1900
2. Which ocean is to the west of California?
3. Which state is to the north of California?