1) Which writer came to India after life became difficult for her in Bangladesh after her novel Lajja was published?
a) Anita Desai
b) Kiran Desai
c) Jhumpa Lahiri
d) Taslima Nasreen
2) When did Bangladesh become an independent country?
3) How was Bangladesh known when it was part of Pakistan?
c) East Pakistan
1) When did Barbados become independent?
a) 12 January 1948
b) 26 May 1966
c) 18 September1952
d) 30 November 1966
2) Who was Barbados’ head of state in 1984?
a) Clifford Husbands
b) Elizabeth II
c) Owen Arthur
d) Grantley Adams
3) When was Barbados Labour Party founded?
A quiz on Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He is known as Mahatma Gandhi and in India we also call him as Bapu. He is officially honoured in India as the Father of the Nation (Rashtra Pita). His birthday, 2nd October, is commemorated as Gandhi Jayanti.
Michigan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Michigan become a state of USA?
a) 26 January 1867
b) 14 April 1778
c) 8 September 1781
d) 4 December 1843
2. When was Sault Saint Marie founded?
3. Who founded Detroit?
a) Etienne Brule
b) Samuel de Champlan
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac
1. When did Fridtjof Nansen get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Fridtjof Nansen born?
a) 5 February 1856
b) 23 May 1867
c) 26 July 1865
d) 10 October 1861
3. Where was Fridtjof Nansen born?
Jons Jacob Berzelius Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
a) 6 March 1776
b) 4 April 1778
c) 20 August 1779
d) 18 December 1756
2. Where was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
3. Where did Jons Jacob Berzelius study medicine?
a) Karolinska Institute
b) Uppsala University
c) Umea University
d) St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School
Connecticut Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Connecticut?
2. Which state is to the east of Connecticut?
a) Rhode Island
3. Which state is to the west of Connecticut?
c) New York
1) Which is the capital of Hungary?
2) In which year Warsaw Pact countries invaded Hungary to crush a revolution?
3) Who is the patron saint of Hungary?
a) St. Stephen
b) St. James
c) St. George
d) St. Thomas
James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who played James Bond in Dr. No?
a) Clint Eastwood
b) John Wayne
c) Richard Burton
d) Sean Connery
2. Who played Miss Moneypenny in From Russia with Love?
a) Ursula Andress
b) Lois Maxwell
c) Raquel Welch
d) Grace Jones
3. Who played James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
a) George Lazenby
b) Peter Sellers
c) Piece Brosnan
d) Charles Bronson
1. What is the plural of alumnus?
2. What is the plural of appendix?
3. What is the plural of beau?