Tamil Nadu Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which water body is to the east of Tamil Nadu?
a) Gulf of Kutch
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Arabian Sea
2. Which state is to the west of Tamil Nadu?
3. Which ocean is to the south of Tamil Nadu?
Karnataka Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Karnataka acquire its present name?
a) 1 January 1951
b) 15 June 1971
c) 21 August 1991
d) 1 November 1973
2. Which of the following states is to the north of Karnataka?
c) Tamil Nadu
3. Which sea is to the west of Karnataka?
Louisiana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Louisiana become a state of USA?
a) 4 March 1776
b) 30 April 1812
c) 12 September 1782
d) 8 December 1820
2. Who claimed Louisiana for France in 1682?
a) John Law
b) Pierre Le Moyne d’Iberville
c) Rene Robert Cavalier
d) Pierre de Troyes
3. Who founded New Orleans?
a) Charles Le Moyne
b) Jacques Cartier
c) Louis Jolliet
d) Jean Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville
Manipur Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Manipur become a state?
a) 6 January 1984
b) 2 June 1962
c) 21 July 1972
d) 14 December 1960
2. What does Manipur mean?
a) Land of gold
b) City of gems
c) Pink City
d) Land of snow
3. Which state is to the north of Manipur?
Massachusetts Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did the Mayflower reach Cape Cod?
a) 2 February 1624
b) 21 November 1620
c) 8 September 1634
d) 27 April 1607
2. How many male passengers signed the Mayflower Compact?
3. Who was Massachusetts Bay Colony’s first governor?
a) Samuel de Champlain
b) Roger Williams
c) John Winthrop
d) Thomas Hooker
Nagaland Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Nagaland formed?
a) 14 January 1972
b) 7 April 1984
c) 12 July 1968
d) 1 December 1963
2. Which country is to the east of Nagaland?
3. Which state is to the west of Nagaland?
d) Tamil Nadu
Ohio Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Ohio become a state of USA?
a) 1 March 1803
b) 11 June 1795
c) 3 September 1865
d) 14 December 1848
2. Which state is to the east of Ohio?
3. Which lake is to the north of Ohio?
a) Lake Huron
b) Lake Michigan
c) Lake Superior
d) Lake Erie
Mississippi Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Mississippi?
2. Which state is to the east of Mississippi?
3. Which state is to the south of Mississippi?
Rhode Island Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who founded Rhode Island?
a) Anne Hutchinson
b) Roger Williams
c) John Clarke
d) William Coddington
2. Which state is to the north of Rhode Island?
3. Which state is to the west of Rhode Island?
c) New Hampshire
d) New York
OPEC Quiz Questions (This quiz is about Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.) 1. Where are OPEC’s headquarters? a) Dubai b) Vienna c) Riyadh d) Caracas 2. Where were OPEC’s headquarters in 1961-1965? a) Geneva b) Teheran c) Muscat d) Basra 3. Which of the following countries is a founding member of OPEC? a) Oman b)…