Iowa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Iowa become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1796
b) 23 May 1784
c) 4 August 1832
d) 28 December 1846
2. When was the Territory of Iowa established?
3. When was the Spirit Lake Massacre?
a) 4-11 November 1866
b) 3-7 September 1872
c) 5-8 April 1853
d) 8-12 March 1857
Australian Open 2013 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2013?
a) Juan Sebastian Cabal, Robert Farah
b) Simone Boletti, Fabio Fognini
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Daniele Bracciali, Lukas Dlouhy
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2013?
a) Robin Haase, Igor Sijshig
b) Marcele Granallers, Marc Lopez
c) Thomaz Bellucci, Benoit Paire
d) David Marrero, Fernando Verdasco
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2013?
a) Sara Irani, Roberta Vinci
b) Serena Williams, Venus Williams
c) Ekaterina Makarova, Elena Vesnina
d) Silvia Sobr Espinosa, Carla Suarez Navarro
Colorado Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Colorado become a state of USA?
a) 8 January 1824
b) 17 May 1796
c) 1 August 1876
d) 16 December 1854
2. Which state is to the west of Colorado?
3. Which is the capital of Colorado?
Kansas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Kansas become a state of USA?
a) 29 January 1861
b) 7 April 1798
c) 3 July 1802
d) 28 November 1845
2. When was the Sack of Lawrence?
a) 29 February 1848
b) 21 May 1856
c) 12 September 1864
d) 14 December 1905
3. Who led Pottawatomie Massacre?
a) Gerrit Smith
b) William Garrison
c) Theodore Parker
d) John Brown
Indiana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Indiana become a state of USA?
a) 18 February 1779
b) 14 June 1842
c) 21 July 1797
d) 11 December 1816
2. When was the Battle of Fallen Timbers?
a) 9 March 1776
b) 2 May 1802
c) 20 August 1794
d) 19 November 1823
3. Who won the Battle of Tippecanoe?
b) William Henry Harrison
d) Anthony Wayne
US Open 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Julien Beneteau, Nicolas Mahut
b) Christian Harrison, Ryan Harrison
c) Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Jean Julien Rojer
d) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Marc Lopez, Marcel Granollers
b) Jesse Levine, Marinko Matosevic
c) Leander Paes, Radek Stepanek
d) Joao Souza, Thomas Bellucci
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Nuria Llagostera Vives, Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez
b) Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci
c) Chia-Jung Chuang, Shuai Zhang
d) Saline Lisicki, Shuai Peng
Jharkhand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jharkhand formed?
a) 21 March 1972
b) 28 June 2008
c) 5 September 1992
d) 15 November 2000
2. Which state is to the north of Jharkhand?
3. Which state is to the east of Jharkhand?
b) West Bengal
USA Presidential Election 2016 QuizGary Cooper QuizRobert Lee QuizIowa QuizPancho Barnes QuizUS Open 2017 QuizJerry Lewis QuizLou Gehrig QuizMaria Goeppert Mayer QuizColorado QuizOriginally posted 2016-05-21 02:28:08.
South Dakota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did South Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 31 May 2002
c) 12 July 1872
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which state is to the north of South Dakota?
b) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the south of South Dakota?
a) New Hampshire
Islam Quiz Questions
1. What is Haj?
a) Friday sermon
b) Pilgrimage to Mecca
c) Night prayer
d) Sufi shrine
2. Who gives the call for prayer in Islam?
3. Which of the following is not one of the five Pillars of Islam?