Goa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Goa become a state?
a) 26 January 1986
b) 30 May 1987
c) 11 July 1992
d) 19 December 1997
2. Which state is to the north of Goa?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which state is to the south of Goa?
Oregon Quiz Questions
1. When did Oregon become a state of USA?
a) 14 February 1859
b) 18 May 1792
c) 11 July 1881
d) 7 December 1941
2. Which ocean is to the west of Oregon?
3. Which state is to the north of Oregon?
Nevada Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Nevada become a state of USA?
a) 22 February 1823
b) 10 April 1848
c) 12 September 1856
d) 31 October 1864
2. Which state is to the east of Nevada?
3. Which state is to the west of Nevada?
ICC Awards 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won ICC Award for emerging player of the year 2012?
a) Sunil Narine
b) Cheteshwar Pujara
c) Patrick Cummins
d) Shane Watson
2. Who won ICC Award for associate and affiliate player of the year 2012?
a) Kevin O’Brien
b) George Dockrell
c) Dwayne Bravo
d) Daniel Flynn
3. Who won ICC Award for T20 international performance of the year 2012?
a) Jeetan Patel
b) Virender Sehwag
c) Richard Levi
d) Kieron Pollard
Idaho Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Idaho become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 22 May 1865
c) 3 July 1890
d) 26 December 1905
2. What separates Idaho from Canada?
a) 42nd parallel
b) 49th parallel
c) Snake River
d) Continental Divide
3. Which is the capital of Idaho?
State Capital Accession
Austria Vienna 01-Jan-95
Belgium Brussels Founder
Bulgaria Sofia 01-Jan-07
Croatia Zagreb 01-Jul-13
Cyprus Nicosia 01-May-04
Czech Republic Prague 01-May-04
Denmark Copenhagen 01-Jan-73
Estonia Tallinn 01-May-04
Finland Helsinki 01-Jan-95
Rajasthan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Rajasthan?
2. Which is the capital of Rajasthan?
3. How was Rajasthan formerly known?
Iowa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Iowa become a state of USA?
a) 7 February 1796
b) 23 May 1784
c) 4 August 1832
d) 28 December 1846
2. When was the Territory of Iowa established?
3. When was the Spirit Lake Massacre?
a) 4-11 November 1866
b) 3-7 September 1872
c) 5-8 April 1853
d) 8-12 March 1857
Australian Open 2013 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2013?
a) Juan Sebastian Cabal, Robert Farah
b) Simone Boletti, Fabio Fognini
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Daniele Bracciali, Lukas Dlouhy
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2013?
a) Robin Haase, Igor Sijshig
b) Marcele Granallers, Marc Lopez
c) Thomaz Bellucci, Benoit Paire
d) David Marrero, Fernando Verdasco
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2013?
a) Sara Irani, Roberta Vinci
b) Serena Williams, Venus Williams
c) Ekaterina Makarova, Elena Vesnina
d) Silvia Sobr Espinosa, Carla Suarez Navarro