Arab League Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Arab League founded?
a) 22 March 1945
b) 6 June 1942
c) 4 August 1959
d) 21 December 1950
2. Where was Arab League founded?
3. When did Algeria join Arab League?
Wimbledon 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was runner up in men’s singles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Andrew Murray
d) Brian Baker
2. Who won mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Max Mirnyi, Victoria Azarenka
b) Daniel Nestor, Yung-Jan Chan
c) Robert Bryan, Liezel Huber
d) Michael Bryan, Lisa Raymond
3. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2012?
a) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
b) Ashley Fisher, Mona Barthel
c) Leander Paes, Elena Vesnina
d) Rohan Bopanna, Jie Zheng
Arkansas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Arkansas?
c) Rhode Island
2. Which state is to the south of Arkansas?
c) New Jersey
3. Who founded Arkansas Post?
a) Joseph Francois Dupleix
b) Charles Joseph Patissier
c) Henri de Tonty
d) Rene Robert Cavalier
Vermont Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Vermont become a state of USA?
a) 4 March 1791
b) 21 May 1770
c) 16 July 1781
d) 11 November 1800
2. When did the British erect Fort Dummer?
3. When did the French settle on Isle de Motte?
Joseph Priestley Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When did Joseph Priestley discover oxygen?
a) 22 January 1756
b) 5 April 1654
c) 1 August 1774
d) 12 December 1772
2. What did Joseph Priestley call oxygen?
a) Dephlogisticated air
b) Laughing gas
c) Marine acid air
d) Vitriolic acid air
3. When was Joseph Priestley born?
a) 13 March 1733
b) 10 May 1751
c) 25 September 1726
d) 30 November 1742
Mizoram Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Mizoram become a state?
a) 20 February 1987
b) 5 June 1966
c) 8 August 1988
d) 1 December 1963
2. What does Mizoram mean?
a) Land of kings
b) Land of Mizos
c) Dry land
d) Land of snow
3. Which of the following states does not have a border with Mizoram?
Missouri Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Missouri become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1806
b) 26 May 1792
c) 10 August 1821
d) 14 December 1809
2. Who founded St. Louis?
a) Auguste Chouteau
b) Louis Jolliet
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Pierre Laclede Liguest
3. When did the Supreme Court of USA announce its decision in the case of Dred Scott?
a) 6 March 1857
b) 8 April 1864
c) 10 July 1804
d) 18 November 1848
New Mexico Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did New Mexico become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1912
b) 30 June 1900
c) 16 July 1892
d) 14 November 1875
2. When was the Pueblo Rebellion?
3. Who reconquered New Mexico for Spain?
a) Hernando de Soto
b) Zebulon Pike
c) Pedro de Vargas
d) Isidrio de Ordonez
Illinois Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Illinois become a state of USA?
a) 7 January 1781
b) 5 April 1802
c) 22 July 1848
d) 3 December 1818
2. When did Louis Jolliet visit Illinois?
3. Who captured Kaskaskia in 1778?
a) James Wilkinson
b) George Rogers Clark
c) Pierre Menard
d) Horatio Gates
New Hampshire Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the east of New Hampshire?
2. Which state is to the west of New Hampshire?
3. Which state is to the south of New Hampshire?