Mizoram Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Mizoram become a state?
a) 20 February 1987
b) 5 June 1966
c) 8 August 1988
d) 1 December 1963
2. What does Mizoram mean?
a) Land of kings
b) Land of Mizos
c) Dry land
d) Land of snow
3. Which of the following states does not have a border with Mizoram?
Missouri Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Missouri become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1806
b) 26 May 1792
c) 10 August 1821
d) 14 December 1809
2. Who founded St. Louis?
a) Auguste Chouteau
b) Louis Jolliet
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Pierre Laclede Liguest
3. When did the Supreme Court of USA announce its decision in the case of Dred Scott?
a) 6 March 1857
b) 8 April 1864
c) 10 July 1804
d) 18 November 1848
New Mexico Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did New Mexico become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1912
b) 30 June 1900
c) 16 July 1892
d) 14 November 1875
2. When was the Pueblo Rebellion?
3. Who reconquered New Mexico for Spain?
a) Hernando de Soto
b) Zebulon Pike
c) Pedro de Vargas
d) Isidrio de Ordonez
Illinois Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Illinois become a state of USA?
a) 7 January 1781
b) 5 April 1802
c) 22 July 1848
d) 3 December 1818
2. When did Louis Jolliet visit Illinois?
3. Who captured Kaskaskia in 1778?
a) James Wilkinson
b) George Rogers Clark
c) Pierre Menard
d) Horatio Gates
New Hampshire Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the east of New Hampshire?
2. Which state is to the west of New Hampshire?
3. Which state is to the south of New Hampshire?
Robert Burns Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Robert Burns born?
a) 25 January 1759
b) 27 April 1756
c) 15 August 1764
d) 2 December 1755
2. Where was Robert Burns born?
a) Mount Oliphant
3. When did Robert Burns publish Poems, Chiefly in the Scottish Dialect?
Gujarat Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Gujarat formed?
a) 5 February 1948
b) 1 May 1960
c) 7 July 1972
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Gujarat?
3. Which state is to the north of Gujarat?
d) Tamil Nadu
Haryana Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Haryana formed?
a) 31 March 1957
b) 22 June 1972
c) 4 July 1976
d) 1 November 1966
2. Which state is to the east of Haryana?
a) Uttar Pradesh
3. Which state is to the south of Haryana?
d) West Bengal
Jammu and Kashmir Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Jammu and Kashmir?
2. Who bought Kashmir from the British?
a) Ranjit Singh
b) Mahadaji Scindia
c) Sayyajirao Gaekwad
d) Gulab Singh
3. Who signed Jammu and Kashmir’s Instrument of Accession?
a) Hari Singh
b) Sheikh Abdullah
c) Karan Singh
d) Asaf Jah
Madhya Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the east of Madhya Pradesh?
2. Which state is to the south of Madhya Pradesh?
3. When was Chhattisgarh separated from Madhya Pradesh?
a) 26 January 1950
b) 18 June 1972
c) 15 August 1975
d) 1 November 2000