Herbert Gasser QuizGeorge Marshall QuizFrancis Gary Powers QuizOwen Chamberlain QuizVirginia QuizMurray Gell-Mann QuizHawaii QuizCalvin Coolidge QuizMark Twain QuizHoratio Alger QuizOriginally posted 2017-01-01 20:37:18.
Himachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Himachal Pradesh become a state?
a) 25 January 1971
b) 25 June 1964
c) 7 July 1982
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which state is to the north of Himachal Pradesh?
c) Jammu and Kashmir
3. Which state is to the south of Himachal Pradesh?
d) West Bengal
Pennsylvania Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who signed the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn?
a) James I
b) Charles I
c) Charles II
d) James II
2. When was the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn proclaimed?
a) 1 January 1651
b) 2 April 1681
c) 11 September 1701
d) 12 December 1715
3. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
Uttarakhand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Uttaranchal formed?
a) 2 February 1948
b) 1 April 1956
c) 18 September 1983
d) 8 November 2000
2. When did Uttaranchal change its name to Uttarakhand?
a) 1 January 2007
b) 7 May 2002
c) 11 July 1984
d) 22 December 1999
3. Which country is to the east of Uttarakhand?
James Hilton Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was James Hilton born?
a) 8 March 1904
b) 14 May 1902
c) 9 September 1900
d) 18 October 1905
2. Where was James Hilton born?
3. Which college did James Hilton attend?
a) Christ’s College
b) Albion College
c) Trinity College
d) Winchester College
West Bengal Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which water body is to the south of West Bengal?
a) Gulf of Kutch
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Red Sea
2. Which state is to the north of West Bengal?
3. Which city in West Bengal was a Danish Colony?
1. When was Guy de Maupassant born?
a) 2 February 1848
b) 11 May 1846
c) 5 August 1850
d) 10 December 1855
2. What caused interruption of Guy de Maupassant’s study of law in 1869?
a) Franco-German War
b) Franco-Austrian War
3. In which ministry Guy de Maupassant served for about eight years?
North Dakota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did North Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1801
b) 30 April 1824
c) 4 September 1856
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which country is to the north of North Dakota?
3. Which state is to the east of North Dakota?
Punjab Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Punjab?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Punjab?
3. Which state was joined to Punjab in 1956?
Michigan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Michigan become a state of USA?
a) 26 January 1867
b) 14 April 1778
c) 8 September 1781
d) 4 December 1843
2. When was Sault Saint Marie founded?
3. Who founded Detroit?
a) Etienne Brule
b) Samuel de Champlan
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac