1. Where was Niccolo Boccasini born?
2. Which order did Niccolo Boccasini join?
3. When did Niccolo Boccasini become the master general?
Esther Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where did Esther live?
2. What was Esther’s other name?
3. Who refused to appear before Ahasuerus?
1) Where was Etienne Aubert born?
2) Where was Etienne Aubert professor of civil law?
3) Of which diocese was Etienne Aubert appointed bishop in 1338?
1. When was St. Dominic Savio born?
a) 15 February 1836
b) 2 April 1842
c) 26 July 1840
d) 31 December 1838
2. Where was St. Dominic Savio born?
c) San Giovanni di Riva
3. Which of the following was a resolution made by St. Dominic Savio at the time of his first communion?
a) Spreading the gospel to the nations
b) Healing the sick
c) Feeding the hungry
d) Death rather than sin
1. When was Camillo Borghese born?
a) 5 February 1548
b) 1 April 1544
c) 17 September 1550
d) 4 December 1542
2. Where was Camillo Borghese born?
3. Where did Camillo Borghese study philosophy?
1. Which church did John Wesley found?
c) New Apostolic
2. When was John Wesley born?
a) 26 March 1696
b) 17 June 1703
c) 11 August 1707
d) 10 October 1700
3. Where was John Wesley born?
Jeroboam Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who was Jeroboam’s father? a) Gideon b) Samson c) Nebat d) Eli 2. Who was Jeroboam’s mother? a) Asenath b) Zeruah c) Zipporah d) Miriam 3. Which was Jeroboam’s tribe? a) Reuben b) Simeon c) Gad d) Ephraim 4. Who appointed Jeroboam superintendent for the building of…
St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas’s original name? a) Margaret Habash b) Soultaneh Maria Ghattas c) Anna Gemayel d) Fatima Twal 2. When was St. Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas born? a) 8 February 1844 b) 9 April 1840 c) 23 August 1849 d) 4 October…
1) Who anointed David as king?
2) Who killed Goliath?
3) Who was Uriah’s wife?
4) Who said to David “You are that man.”?
5) Who revolted against David?
(Innocent VII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Cosimo de Migliorati born?
2. Of which archdiocese was Cosimo de Migliorati archbishop?
3. When was Cosimo de Migliorati consecrated bishop?
a) 21 March 1406
b) 11 June 1401
c) 19 September 1409
d) 5 December 1387