1. When was Giammaria Ciocchi del Monte born?
a) 26 January 1486
b) 22 April 1482
c) 10 September 1487
d) 31 October 1485
2. Where was Giammaria Ciocchi del Monte born?
3. Of which archdiocese was Giammaria Ciocchi del Monte archbishop?
1. When was St. Athanasius born?
a) c. 114
b) c. 158
c) c. 296
d) c. 450
2. Where was St. Athanasius born?
3. When did St. Athanasius become a deacon?
1) Who is the mother of Jesus?
2) Who is the husband of Mary?
3) Where was Jesus born?
4) Where did Joseph flee with Mary and Jesus when Herod ordered the killing of babies?
5) How old was Jesus at the time of his baptism?
a) 20 years
b) 30 years
c) 40 years
d) 50 years
(Pius X is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto born?
a) 19 August 1840
b) 14 May 1836
c) 2 June 1835
d) 22 February 1838
2) Where was Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto born?
3) When was Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto ordained a priest?
a) 31 May 1857
b) 18 September 1858
c) 7 April 1856
d) 30 June 1855
1) When was Lorenzo Corsini born?
a) 4 March 1650
b) 7 April 1652
c) 3 August 1648
d) 11 December 1642
2) Where was Lorenzo Corsini born?
3) Which University did Lorenzo Corsini attend?
a) La Sapienza
b) St. Thomas
(Adrian V is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Ottobano Fieschi born?
2. Where was Ottobano Fieschi appointed archdeacon in 1250?
3. Where was Ottobano Fieschi legate?
1) Where was Jaques Fournier born?
2) Which order did Jaques Fournier join?
3) Where did Jaques Fournier become doctor of theology?
(Clement XIII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1) When was Carlo della Torre Rezzonico born?
a) 7 March 1693
b) 4 July 1700
c) 15 September 1694
d) 21 November 1701
2) Where was Carlo della Torre Rezzonico born?
3) Where did Carlo della Torre Rezzonico get his degree in law?
1. When was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
a) 1 January 1501
b) 3 April 1515
c) 22 July 1519
d) 14 November 1526
2. Where was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti born?
3. Of which diocese was Giovanni Antonio Facchinetti bishop?
1. When was St. Edmund Campion born?
a) 25 January 1540
b) 19 May 1536
c) 22 September 1527
d) 9 December 1529
2. Where was St. Edmund Campion born?
3. At which university did St. Edmund Campion teach?