1. How many times was Aldo Moro prime minister of Italy?
2. When was Aldo Moro born?
a) 14 April 1914
b) 11 March 1926
c) 23 September 1916
d) 2 November 1912
3. Where was Aldo Moro born?
1) Which writer came to India after life became difficult for her in Bangladesh after her novel Lajja was published?
a) Anita Desai
b) Kiran Desai
c) Jhumpa Lahiri
d) Taslima Nasreen
2) When did Bangladesh become an independent country?
3) How was Bangladesh known when it was part of Pakistan?
c) East Pakistan
(This quiz is about Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill who was Prime Minister of UK.)
1) Which of the following colleges did Winston Churchill attend?
a) Trinity College, Carmarthen
b) King’s College, London
c) Royal Military College, Sandhurst
d) The Royal College of Music, London
2) During which war Winston Churchill was a journalist?
a) Boer War
b) Balkan War I
c) World War I
d) Balkan War II
3) To which newspaper Winston Churchill send military reports when he was in the army?
a) The Times
c) Daily Telegraph
d) Frontier Mail