1) United Kingdom was formed in which year?
2) Who was the monarch of United Kingdom from 1837 to 1901?
a) George III
b) Elizabeth I
3) Who is the first woman Prime Minister of United Kingdom?
a) Margaret Thatcher
c) Golda Meir
d) Agatha Christie
4) The monarch of United Kingdom is not the monarch of which country?
a) South Africa
d) New Zealand
1. When did George VI become king of UK?
a) 11 December 1936
b) 19 August 1938
c) 6 May 1920
d) 3 February 1911
2. When was George VI born?
a) 9 March 1901
b) 4 July 1876
c) 14 December 1895
d) 27 April 1888
3. Where was George VI born?
(This quiz is about Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill who was Prime Minister of UK.)
1) Which of the following colleges did Winston Churchill attend?
a) Trinity College, Carmarthen
b) King’s College, London
c) Royal Military College, Sandhurst
d) The Royal College of Music, London
2) During which war Winston Churchill was a journalist?
a) Boer War
b) Balkan War I
c) World War I
d) Balkan War II
3) To which newspaper Winston Churchill send military reports when he was in the army?
a) The Times
c) Daily Telegraph
d) Frontier Mail
Joseph Mallord William Turner Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Joseph Mallord William Turner born?
a) 4 March 1778
b) 23 April 1775
c) 16 September 1773
d) 4 October 1771
2. Where was Joseph Mallord William Turner born?
3. When did Joseph Mallord William Turner paint Fisherman at Sea?