1) Which is the smallest country?
2) What is unique about Vatican?
a) No navy
b) No air force
c) No skyscraper
d) Zero birth rate
3) Who is the Head of State of Vatican?
1. How many runs South Africa had scored when it lost two wickets in first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
2. How many runs did South Africa score in first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
b) 558/6 decl.
c) 329/8 decl.
3. Who conceded 140 runs and did not take any wicket in South Africa’s first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
a) Amit Misra
b) Ishant Sharma
c) Irfan Pathan
d) Yusuf Pathan
1) Which of the following applies to Martin Van Buren?
a) He was born a British subject.
b) He was an immigrant from France.
c) He was of Dutch descent.
d) He was half Irish and half Scottish.
2) What position was held by Martin Van Buren in 1815-1819?
a) Governor of New York
b) Mayor of Washington DC
c) Governor of New Jersey
d) Attorney General of New York
3) Who appointed Martin Van Buren Secretary of State?
a) Thomas Jefferson
b) Andrew Jackson
c) John Adams
d) George Washington
Stockholm Olympics 1912 Quiz Questions (Figures of Olympic Movement are considered official.) 1) Who declared the opening of Stockholm Olympics 1912? a) Olaf III b) Gustav V c) Harald IV d) Beatrice 2) Which was the opening date of Stockholm Olympics 1912? a) 5 May 1912 b) 3 June 1912 c) 27 April 1912 d)…
1. When did William Golding get Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. When was William Golding born?
a) 17 March 1904
b) 17 May 1902
c) 19 September 1911
d) 30 December 1905
3. Where was William Golding born?
a) St. Columba Minor
4. Which School did William Golding attend?
a) St. Patrick’s High School
b) Marlborough Grammar School
c) Royal High School
d) Imperial High School
5. Which college did William Golding attend?
a) Christ College
b) Brasenose College
c) St. George’s College
d) Trinity College
Nagaland Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Nagaland formed?
a) 14 January 1972
b) 7 April 1984
c) 12 July 1968
d) 1 December 1963
2. Which country is to the east of Nagaland?
3. Which state is to the west of Nagaland?
d) Tamil Nadu
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1998 held?
2. Who was the experienced Indian goalkeeper dropped from the team for Hockey World Cup 1998 for asking money due to players?
a) A. B. Subbaiah
b) M. P. Ganesh
c) Ashish Ballal
d) Merwyn Fernandes
3. Which team India defeated 1-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1998?
b) South Korea
c) New Zealand
1) Who declared the opening of Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Pierre de Coubertin
b) George I of Greece
c) George V of UK
d) Nicholas II of Russia
2) Who won triple jump on 6 April 1896 in Athens Olympics and became the first champion in modern Olympics?
a) C. F. Andrews
b) Ashley Mallet
c) Paul Shehan
d) James Connolly
3) What was the award to winners in Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Gold medal
b) Platinum medal
c) Silver medal with olive branch
d) Copper medal with olive oil
4) Who won the marathon in Athens Olympics 1896?
a) Spyridon Louis
b) Juan Zabala
c) Mamo Wolde
d) Charilaos Vasilakos
1. When did Anne become queen of England, Scotland and Ireland?
a) 19 March 1702
b) 14 April 1694
c) 22 August 1688
d) 25 November 1661
2. When was Anne born?
a) 6 February 1665
b) 21 May 1663
c) 12 July 1658
d) 3 October 1642
3. Where was Anne born?
4. Where did Lala Amarnath make Test debut?
5. Which of the following applies to Lala Amarnath?
a) First Indian to be captain on Test debut
b) First Indian to hit a century on Test debut
c) First cricketer to hit a century on Test debut for India
d) First cricketer to hit a double century on Test debut
6. What was Lala Amarnath’s highest score in a Test Innings?