1) In which category did Slumdog Millionaire win 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Award?
a) Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role
b) Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
c) Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role
d) Outstanding Performance by the Cast of a Motion Picture
2) Who won Richard Attenborough Awards for Rising Star and British Breakthrough Star for films of 2008?
a) Kate Winslet
b) Brad Pitt
c) Dev Patel
d) Angelina Jolie
3) Which film won Richard Attenborough Award for Film of the Year 2008?
a) The Wrestler
b) The Reader
c) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
d) Slumdog Millionaire
1) On which novel by Vikas Swarup is the film Slumdog Millionaire based?
a) Rich Dad Poor Dad
b) Q and A
c) Think And Grow Rich
d) 31 July 1880
2) Who has played the character of quiz master Prem Kumar in Slumdog Millionaire?
a) Siddhartha Basu
b) Salman Khan
c) Shah Rukh Khan
d) Anil Kapoor
3) Who answers all the questions correctly in the gameshow Kaun Banega Karordpati in Slumdog Millionaire?
a) Javed Khan
b) Jamal Malik
c) Salim Malik
d) Sohail Khan
1. Who won the BAFTA Award for Best Sound for films of 2008?
a) Glenn Freemantle, Resul Pookutty, Richard Pryke, Tom Sayers, Ian Tapp
b) Jimmy Boyle, Eddy Joseph, Chris Munro, Mike Prestwood Smith, Mark Taylor
c) Walt Martin, Alan Robert Murray, John Reitz, Gregg Rudloff
d) Lora Hirschberg, Richard King, Ed Novick, Gary Rizzo
2. Who won the 14th Critics’ Choice Award for Best Young Actor?
a) Brandon Walters
b) Dakota Fanning
c) David Kross
d) Dev Patel
3. Who won the 81st Academy Award for Best Director?
a) Stephen Daldry
b) Danny Boyle
c) Ron Howard
d) David Fincher