1) When did Croatia become independent?
a) 19 February 1968
b) 25 June 1991
c) 12 August 1972
d) 17 December 1961
2) Who was Croatia’s president in 1991-1999?
a) Franjo Tudjman
b) Stipe Mesic
c) Josip Manolic
d) Jadranka Kosor
3) Which country is to the east of Croatia?
Yellow Journalism Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Joseph Pulitzer born?
a) 14 January 1844
b) 10 April 1847
c) 23 August 1849
d) 30 December 1845
2. When was William Randolph Hearst born?
a) 4 February 1874
b) 29 April 1863
c) 15 July 1859
d) 11 November 1855
3. When did Joseph Pulitzer buy New York World?
1. When was Vespasian Roman emperor?
2. When was Vespasian born?
a) 4 March 6
b) 14 April 10
c) 15 August 15
d) 17 November 9
3. Where was Vespasian born?
1. Which diocese’s bishop is a co-prince of Andorra?
2. Which country’s president is a co-prince of Andorra?
3. Which country is to the south of Andorra?
Dollar Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Whose portrait appears on $1 note?
a) John Kennedy
b) Franklin Roosevelt
c) George Washington
d) Andrew Johnson
2. Whose portrait appears on $2 note?
a) Thomas Jefferson
b) Peter Lawford
c) John Adams
d) Woodrow Wilson
3. Whose portrait appears on $5 note?
a) William Cavendish
b) Abraham Lincoln
c) James Monroe
d) Martin Van Buren
Henry Louis Mencken was an American journalist, essayist, editor, and critic of American life and culture. Mencken is known for writing The American Language, a multi-volume study of how the English language is spoken in the United States.
Henry Louis Mencken Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Henry Louis Mencken born?
a) 4 February 1884
b) 9 May 1882
c) 12 September 1880
d) 30 December 1875
2. Where was Henry Louis Mencken born?
c) New York
3. Which of the following did Henry Louis Mencken attend?
a) California Institute of Technology
b) Baltimore Polytechnic
c) Virginia Tech
d) St. Patrick’s College
1. When was Gilbert Keith Chesterton born?
a) 25 March 1868
b) 29 May 1874
c) 27 September 1872
d) 20 November 1865
2. Where was Gilbert Keith Chesterton born?
3. What did Gilbert Keith Chesterton study at Slade School?
1. What was Harry Houdini’s original name?
a) Reginald Scot
b) Erik Weisz
c) Harry Kellar
d) Jean Prevost
2. When was Harry Houdini born?
a) 24 March 1874
b) 5 April 1869
c) 21 September 1877
d) 31 December 1865
3. Where was Harry Houdini born?
Idaho Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Idaho become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 22 May 1865
c) 3 July 1890
d) 26 December 1905
2. What separates Idaho from Canada?
a) 42nd parallel
b) 49th parallel
c) Snake River
d) Continental Divide
3. Which is the capital of Idaho?
Twenty20 World Cup 2012 Quiz Questions 1. Who scored 123 runs against Bangladesh in Twenty20 World Cup 2012? a) Brendon McCullum . b) Richard Levi c) Ross Taylor d) James Franklin 2. What was the result of India vs England group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2012? a) England won by 15 runs. b) England…