(This quiz is about the fifth President of India.)
1) Where was Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed born?
2) From which High School did Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed matriculate?
a) Bonda Government High School
b) Delhi Government High School
c) Bandra Urdu High School
d) Cardinal Gracias High School
3) Which college did Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed attend?
a) Trinity College
b) St. Joseph’s College
c) Catherine College
d) St. Albert’s College
(This quiz is about the fourth President of India.)
1) When was Varahagiri Venkata Giri born?
a) 10 August 1894
b) 3 July 1894
c) 14 March 1904
d) 16 May 1911
2) Where was Varahagiri Venkata Giri born?
3) Which university did Varahagiri Venkata Giri attend?
a) University of Berlin
b) Oxford University
c) Madras University
d) University of Dublin
1) When was Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan President of India?
2) How is Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday is celebrated in India?
a) Children’s day
b) Teachers’ day
c) Husband’s day
d) Baby’s day
3) When was Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan born?
a) 5 September 1888
b) 28 December 1885
c) 7 May 1861
d) 14 April 1865
Ramaswamy Venkataraman Quiz Questions 1) When was Ramaswamy Venkataraman sworn in as President of India? a) 10 July 1982 b) 25 July 1987 c) 1 January 1985 d) 15 August 1986 2) When was Ramaswamy Venkataraman born? a) 14 July 1911 b) 28 June 1918 c) 4 December 1910 d) 5 January 1908 3) Where…
(This quiz is about the third President of India.)>
1) When was Zakir Hussain born?
a) 1 June 1872
b) 2 July 1884
c) 8 February 1897
d) 12 April 1898
2) Where was Zakir Hussain born?
3) Which college did Zakir Hussain attend?
a) Yenepoya College
b) Mohammadan Anglo-Oriental College
c) Yusuf College
d) Ibrahim College
Rajendra Prasad Quiz Questions with Answers
1) Whom did Rajendra Prasad succeed as India’s Head of State?
a) Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
b) Louis Mountbatten
c) Jawaharlal Nehru
d) George VI
2) What did India become the day Rajendra Prasad became President of India?
3) From which university did Rajendra Prasad graduate?
a) Calcutta University
b) Patna University
c) Magadha University
d) Delhi University