1. When did Burundi become independent?
a) 5 February 1945
b) 10 June 1956
c) 1 July 1962
d) 28 December 1988
2. Which country is to the east of Burundi?
c) Ivory Coast
3. Which lake is to the west of Burundi?
a) Lake Malawi
b) Lake Kivu
c) Lake Tanganyika
d) Lake Victoria
Paraguay Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Paraguay become independent?
a) 9 March 1794
b) 14 May 1811
c) 12 July 1822
d) 11 December 1840
2. Which country is to the east of Paraguay?
3. What is the national motto of Paraguay?
a) Equality, liberty, fraternity
b) God, union, liberty
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God