(This quiz is about Iftikhar Ali Khan who was Nawab of Pataudi and played Test cricket for England and India.)
1) When was Iftikhar Ali Khan Wisden’s Cricketer of the Year?
2) Where did Iftikhar Ali Khan make his Test debut?
3) How many runs did Iftikhar Ali Khan score in his first Test innings?
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi Quiz Questions
1. When was Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi born?
a) 5 January 1941
b) 11 April 1935
c) 4 October 1926
d) 7 July 1948
2. Which of the following records was held by Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi?
a) Youngest Test cricketer
b) Youngest Test captain
c) Highest Test catches
d) Two centuries on Test debut
3. Where did Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi lead India to first overseas Test series victory?
c) New Zealand
d) West Indies