1) Which was the approximate year of birth St. Lawrence?
2) What was the clerical status of St. Lawrence?
3) Which Roman Emperor in 257 ordered the persecution of Christians?
4) Who of the following were beheaded on 6 August 258 by the decree of the Roman Emperor?
a) Sts. Peter and Paul
b) Sts. Agnes and Cecilia
c) Pope St. Sixtus II and six deacons
d) St. Sebastian and 40 soliders
1) Where did St. Vincent de Paul do his theological studies?
a) Sorbonne University
b) University of Tolouse
c) Urban University
d) St. Thomas University
2) Where was St. Vincent de Paul taken after his capture by Turkish pirates in 1605?
3) How are members of Congregation of the Priests of the Mission known?
1. What was the name given to St. Francis of Assisi at the time of baptism?
2. St. Francis of Assisi’s father changed the name to Francesco. What does Francesco mean?
3. Which city held St. Francis of Assisi a prisoner of war for more than a year?
(Gregory XVI is referred by his baptismal name and the name he took for the times before he became pope.) Gregory XVI Quiz Questions 1) When was Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari born? a) 15 August 1769 b) 14 July 1789 c) 8 September 1765 d) 25 March 1762 2) Where was Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari born? a)…