1) To which year Switzerland dates its independence?
2) Which is the capital of Switzerland?
3) Who is known as Swiss Miss?
a) Maria Sharapova
b) Martina Hingis
c) Elena Dementieva
d) Mary Pierce
Athens Olympics 2004 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of the Athens Olympics 2004?
a) 14 July 2004
b) 15 May 2004
c) 15 September 2004
d) 13 August 2004
2) How many countries participated in the Athens Olympics 2004?
3) Which country led the parade and was also last in the parade in the Athens Olympics 2004?
1) Who succeeded Boris Yeltsin as President of Russia?
a) Alexander Lebed
b) Vladimir Putin
c) Gary Kasparov
d) Mikhail Gorbachev
2) When was Moscow Olympics held?
3) Which city is considered Third Rome?
a) St. Petersburg
4) Who is the first woman in space?
a) Sunita Williams
b) Kalpana Chawla
c) Valentina Tereshkova
d) Nadia Petrova