1. What did Guglielmo Marconi invent?
2. When was Guglielmo Marconi born?
a) 12 January 1862
b) 25 April 1874
c) 18 September 1868
d) 22 November 1872
3. Where was Guglielmo Marconi born?
Wolfgang Pauli Quiz Questions 1. When did Wolfgang Pauli win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1956 b) 1950 c) 1945 d) 1942 2. When was Wolfgang Pauli born? a) 29 February 1896 b) 25 April 1900 c) 3 July 1898 d) 4 December 1902 3. Where was Wolfgang Pauli born? a) Vienna b) Dresden c)…
1. When was Julius Robert Oppenheimer born?
a) 9 February 1905
b) 22 April 1904
c) 3 August 1901
d) 28 October 1903
2. Where was Julius Robert Oppenheimer born?
d) New York
3. Which university did Julius Robert Oppenheimer attend?
Gertrude Belle Elion Quiz Questions 1. When did Gertrude Belle Elion get Nobel Prize for Medicine? a) 1982 b) 1974 c) 1988 d) 1996 2. When was Gertrude Belle Elion born? a) 23 January 1918 b) 30 June 1925 c) 5 September 1922 d) 12 October 1916 3. Where was Gertrude Belle Elion born? a)…
Eugene Paul Wigner, Hungarian-born American physicist, joint winner, with J. Hans D. Jensen of West Germany and of the United States, of the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1963. He received the prize for his many contributions to nuclear physics, which include his formulation of the law of conservation of parity. – Encyclopaedia Britannica Eugene…
Robert Jemison Van De Graaff Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Robert Jemison Van de Graaff born? a) 15 March 1904 b) 8 April 1911 c) 14 August 1906 d) 20 December 1901 2. Where was Robert Jemison Van de Graaff born? a) Birmingham b) Tuscaloosa c) Austin d) Reno 3. From…
1) With which animal is leopard sometimes confused with?
2) For about how many weeks after their birth leopard cubs are hidden by their mothers?
3) Where do leopards often hide their food?
1. When was Edwin Hubble born?
a) 9 February1883
b) 26 April 1888
c) 23 July 1882
d) 20 November 1889
2. Where was Edwin Hubble born?
d) Los Angeles
3. What did Edwin Hubble study at Oxford?
William Herschel Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was William Herschel’s original name?
a) Friedrich Wilhelm Herschel
b) William Jones
c) Guglielmo Pertini
d) Frederick Barbarosa
2. When was William Herschel born?
a) 6 March 1748
b) 5 June 1746
c) 11 July 1740
d) 15 November 1738
3. Where was William Herschel born?
Frederick Banting Quiz Questions
1. When did Frederick Banting win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Frederick Banting born?
a) 14 January 1896
b) 2 May 1894
c) 19 September 1892
d) 14 November 1891
3. Where was Frederick Banting born?