Svante Arrhenius Quiz Questions
1. When did Svante Arrhenius win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was Svante Arrhenius born?
a) 19 February 1859
b) 7 May 1850
c) 9 August 1852
d) 3 November 1857
3. Where was Svante Arrhenius born?
Nelson Mandela Quiz Questions
1. When was Nelson Mandela president of South Africa?
2. When was Nelson Mandela born?
a) 5 February 1914
b) 14 May 1912
c) 18 July 1918
d) 30 November 1915
3. Where was Nelson Mandela born?
c) Port Elizabeth
William Bradford Shockley, American engineer and teacher, cowinner (with John Bardeen and Walter H. Brattain) of the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1956 for their development of the transistor, a device that largely replaced the bulkier and less-efficient vacuum tube and ushered in the age of microminiature electronics. – Encyclopaedia Britannica William Bradford Shockley Quiz…
1. When did Gustav Stresemann get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Gustav Stresemann born?
a) 9 March 1871
b) 10 May 1878
c) 14 September1876
d) 26 December 1873
3. Where was Gustav Stresemann born?
Nobel Prize 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1) Who won Nobel Prize 2014 for Medicine?
a) Jules Bordet
b) John O’Keefe, Edvard Moser, May-Britt Moser
c) Swedish doctors
d) Robert Edwards
2) For what was Nobel Prize 2014 for Medicine given?
a) Discovery of inner GPS in the brain
b) Tuberculosis research
c) Performing 10 womb transplants
d) Work on immunity
3) Who won Nobel Prize 2014 for Physics?
a) ISRO scientists
b) Andre Geim, Konstantin Novoselov
c) Isamu Akasaki, Hiroshi Amano, Shuji Nakamura
When was Sigrid Undset’s first novel Fru Marte Oulie published?
When was Sigrid Undset received into Roman Catholic Church?
For what did Sigrid Undset win Nobel Prize for Literature?
a) Poetic oeuvre of great luminosity
b) Rich and intensive prose
c) Powerful descriptions of Northern life during the Middle Ages
d) Works of lyrical beauty and ethical depth
Maurice Wilkins Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Maurice Wilkins get Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Maurice Wilkins born?
a) 3 January 1912
b) 24 June 1916
c) 17 September 1921
d) 15 December 1916
3. Where was Maurice Wilkins born?
Lawrence Bragg Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Lawrence Bragg win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1918 b) 1915 c) 1905 d) 1910 2. When was Lawrence Bragg born? a) 31 March 1890 b) 4 April 1889 c) 12 September 1891 d) 18 December 1896 3. Where was Lawrence Bragg born? a)…
Photo by AlphaTangoBravo / Adam Baker Joseph John Thomson QuizArthur Holly Compton QuizSean MacBride QuizPeter Gruenberg QuizNobel Prize 2021 QuizAlbert Abraham Michelson QuizMax Von Laue QuizErnesto Orlando Lawrence QuizFrederick Sanger QuizEnrico Fermi QuizOriginally posted 2018-10-13 13:34:56.
1. When did Karl Manne Georg Siegbahn win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Karl Manne Georg Siegbahn born?
a) 3 December 1886
b) 7 June 1882
c) 10 September 1890
d) 22 February 1888
3. Where was Karl Manne Georg Siegbahn born?
4. From which university did Karl Manne Georg Siegbahn get doctorate?