1. Which state is to the north of Oklahoma?
2. Which state is to the south of Oklahoma?
3. Which is Oklahoma’s state bird?
4. Which is Oklahoma’s state tree?
5. Which is Oklahoma’s state flower?
6. Which is the capital of Oklahoma?
7. Who claimed Oklahoma for Spain?
8. When was the Oklahoma City bombing that damaged Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and killed 168 people?
9. What was the name of University of Central Oklahoma at its founding?
10. In which subject University of Central Oklahoma was the first to offer Bachelor of Science degree?
Originally posted 2017-02-24 22:32:00.