Ivory Coast Quiz Questions
(Ivory Coast is officially known as The Republic of Côte d’Ivoire.)
1. When did Ivory Coast become independent?
a) 12 February 1953
b) 25 April 1958
c) 7 August 1960
d) 26 November 1956
2. Which country is to the east of Ivory Coast?
c) Sierra Leone
3. Which gulf is to the south of Ivory Coast?
a) Gulf of Cambay
b) Gulf of Guinea
c) Persian Gulf
d) Gulf of Tonkin
Nevada Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Nevada become a state of USA?
a) 22 February 1823
b) 10 April 1848
c) 12 September 1856
d) 31 October 1864
2. Which state is to the east of Nevada?
3. Which state is to the west of Nevada?
1) Who before the start of India – England Series 1974 made an astrological prediction in a sports magazine that India would win the series?
b) Chandrashekhar Thakur
c) Rama Jois
d) Nova Astra
2) Which sports magazine published the astrological prediction?
a) Sport & Pastime
3) Who was the captain of the English team for India – England Series 1974?
a) David Lloyd
b) Michael Denness
c) Alan Knott
d) Dennis Amiss
1) Which two countries are surrounded on all sides by Italy?
a) Gibraltar and Andorra
b) Monaco and Andorra
c) Vatican and San Marino
d) Luxembourg and Monaco
2) Which is the largest island of Italy?
3) Which is Italy’s main river?
1) What was Australia’s score in their first Innings in Melbourne Test December 2008?
2) What was South Africa’s score in their first Innings in Melbourne Test December 2008?
3) South Africa were 184 when they lost their seventh wicket in their first Innings in Melbourne Test December 2008. How many runs did they put on for their last three wickets?
1) Which military alliance has its headquarters in Brussels?
2) Which is the official language of Wallonia?
3) Which is the capital of European Union?
1) What was the result of England vs Holland group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2009?
a) England won by 12 runs.
b) England won by 5 wickets.
c) Holland won by 4 runs.
d) Holland won by 4 wickets.
2) What was the result of India vs Bangladesh group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2009?
a) India won by 25 runs.
b) India won by 3 wickets.
c) Bangladesh won by 40 runs.
d) Bangladesh won by 6 wickets.
3) What was the result of Australia vs West Indies group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2009?
a) Australia won by 19 runs.
b) Australia won by 6 wickets.
c) West Indies won by 12 runs.
d) West Indies won by 7 wickets.
1) How was Davis Cup originally known?
a) Rothman’s Cup
b) Santosh Trophy
c) Jules Rimet Cup
d) The International Lawn Tennis Challenge Trophy
2) Who drew up the format of the competition of Davis Cup?
a) Donald Budge
b) Rodney Laver
c) Holcombe Ward
d) Dwight Davis
3) Who won the Inaugural Davis Cup?
1) What is Pauline Year?
a) Birth Centenary of Paul IV.
b) Death Centenary of Paul V.
c) Birth Centenary of Paul VI.
d) A year dedicated to St. Paul, in preparation for the 2,000th anniversary of his birth.
2) Who announced Pauline Year on 28 June 2007?
a) Benedict XVI
b) John Paul II
c) Paul VI
d) John XXIII
3) When is Pauline Year?
a) From 25 December 2007 to 24 December 2008
b) From 29 June 2008, to 29 June 2009
c) From 1 January 2008 to 31 December 2008
d) From 25 March 2008 to 24 March 2009
1) Which is the kingdom of dog?
2) Which is the phylum of dog?
3) Which is the class of dog?
………….View complete quiz at www.go4quiz.com