1) Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Donald Young and Melanie Oudin
b) Paul Hanley and Shahar Peer
c) Robert Kendrick and Sloane Stephens
d) Travis Parrott and Carly Gullikson
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Pavel Vizner and Kveta Peschke
b) Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova
c) Eric Butorac and Jill Craybas
d) Leander Paes and Cara Black
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Andy Murray and Ross Hutchins
b) Luis Horna and Pablo Cuevas
c) Michael Bryan and Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy
4) Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Dusan Vemic and Bruno Soares
b) Alexander Peva and Michael Kohlmann
c) Juan Monaco and Maximo Gonzales
d) Mahesh Bhupati and Mark Knowles
1. When did Ferdinand Eduord Buisson get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Ferdinand Eduord Buisson born?
a) 3 January 1840
b) 2 May 1836
c) 20 December 1841
d) 17 September 1942
3. Where was Ferdinand Eduord Buisson born?
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Weslie Moodie, Dick Norman
b) Daniel Nestor, Nenad Zimonjic
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Marc Lopez, Tommy Robredo
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Julian Knowle, Andy Ram
b) Marius Fyrstenberg, Marcin Matkowski
c) Bruno Soares, Marcelo Melo
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Nadia Petrova
b) A. Medina Garriques, Virginia Ruano Pascual
c) Serena Williams, Venus Williams
d) Cara Black, Liezel Huber
The African National Congress was founded as the South African Native National Congress (SANNC) to increase the rights of the black South African population. John Dube, its first president, and poet and author Sol Plaatje are among its founding members. The organization became the ANC in 1923 and formed a military wing, the Umkhonto we…
Mizoram Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Mizoram become a state?
a) 20 February 1987
b) 5 June 1966
c) 8 August 1988
d) 1 December 1963
2. What does Mizoram mean?
a) Land of kings
b) Land of Mizos
c) Dry land
d) Land of snow
3. Which of the following states does not have a border with Mizoram?
Missouri Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Missouri become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1806
b) 26 May 1792
c) 10 August 1821
d) 14 December 1809
2. Who founded St. Louis?
a) Auguste Chouteau
b) Louis Jolliet
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Pierre Laclede Liguest
3. When did the Supreme Court of USA announce its decision in the case of Dred Scott?
a) 6 March 1857
b) 8 April 1864
c) 10 July 1804
d) 18 November 1848
1) Who is Venus in mythology?
a) God of justice
b) Goddess of love
c) God of wind
d) God of storm
2) How is Venus sometimes referred to? (This is one of the two common references.)
a) Morning Star
b) Yellow Star
c) Noon Star
d) Blue Star
3) What is the number of Venus’ satellites?
1) Who won the Football World Cup in 1982?
2) Which country is known as Suomi?
3) Who was the Roman Emperor in 41-54 AD?
1) When was Elvis Presley born?
a) 8 January 1935
b) 3 June 1936
c) 2 July 1938
d) 4 December 1924
2) Where was Elvis Presley born?
3) What was Elvis Presley’s middle name?
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1987 held? a) England b) India, Pakistan c) Australia, New Zealand d) West Indies 2) How many teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1987? a) 12 b) 9 c) 10 d) 8 3) Who said about winning Cricket World Cup 1987 “India and Pakistan are favourites. We are the…