1. When did Otto Meyerhof win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Otto Meyerhof born?
a) 23 February 1881
b) 12 April 1884
c) 15 September 1879
d) 7 November 1887
3. Where was Otto Meyerhof born?
4. Which university did Otto Meyerhof attend?
Mozambique Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When did Mozambique become independent?
2) Which ocean is to the east of Mozambique?
3) Which association has Mozambique as its founding member?
a) British Commonwealth
b) Commonwealth of Independent States
c) Community of Portuguese Language Countries
d) Non Aligned Movement
1. Where was Christopher Columbus born?
2. Who was the Portuguese king approached by Christopher Columbus for assistance for exploring route to India?
a) James V
b) John II
c) Richard III
d) William IV
3. Of which country Ferdinand and Isabella, who granted Christopher Columbus assistance for exploring route to India, were monarchs?
1) Which whiskers of tiger are longest?
2) Which sense of tiger is most highly developed?
3) What is the shape of tiger’s pupils?
View full quiz at www.go4quiz.com
1. When was Pieter Willem Botha Prime Minister of South Africa?
2. When was Pieter Willem Botha born?
a) 12 January 1916
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 24 November 1901
3. Where was Pieter Willem Botha born?
b) Paul Roux
Clark Gable was an American film actor most famous for his role as Rhett Butler in the 1939 Civil War epic film Gone with the Wind. Gable regularly appeared as a leading man opposite to such superstars as Joan Crawford, Myrna Loy, Jean Harlow, Lana Turner and Norma Shearer. In 1999, the American Film Institute named Gable seventh among the greatest male stars of all time. He was nick-named “The King of Hollywood”.
Clarke Gable Quiz Questions
1. When was Clarke Gable born?
a) 1 February 190l
b) 18 April 1902
c) 7 July 1906
d) 16 December 1900
2. Where was Clarke Gable born?
3. What was Clarke Gable’s first name?
Madagascar Quiz Questions
1. When did Madagascar become independent?
a) 9 March 1975
b) 26 June 1960
c) 25 August 1991
d) 24 November 1985
2. Which ocean is to the west of Madagascar?
3. Which is the capital of Madagascar?
1. What was Bhimrao Ambedkar’s position in the Constituent Assembly of India?
a) President of the Constituent Assembly
b) Vice President of the Constituent Assembly
c) Speaker of the Constituent Assembly
d) Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly
2. When was Bhimrao Ambedkar born?
a) 5 February1883
b) 14 April 1891
c) 24 August 1884
d) 21 October 1883
3. Where was Bhimrao Ambedkar born?
1. Who gifted the Statue of Liberty to the people of USA?
a) People of Holland
b) People of Belgium
c) People of France
d) People of Canada
2. What is the height of the Statue of Liberty including its pedestal?
a) 375 feet
b) 305 feet
c) 400 feet
d) 325 feet
1) When was Sam Manekshaw born?
a) 3 April 1914
b) 28 June 1921
c) 26 January 1926
d) 14 November 1924
2) Where was Sam Manekshaw born?
3) Which college did Sam Manekshaw attend?
a) Morning Star College
b) Sherwood College
c) St. John’s College
d) Trinity College