1. When was Michael Colin Cowdrey born?
a) 14 March 1928
b) 16 April 1936
c) 9 September 1934
d) 24 December 1932
2. Where was Michael Colin Cowdrey born?
3. Where did Michael Colin Cowdrey make Test debut?
a) Old Trafford
1) Who was deposed in 1969 as King of Libya?
2) What is the colour of the flag of Libya?
3) When did Italy invade Libya?
1. When was United Nations founded?
a) 3 September 1939
b) 15 April 1919
c) 24 October 1945
d) 28 August 1911
2. What do olive branches on United Nations emblem symbolize?
3. Originally United Nations had five official languages. Which language was made the sixth official language of United Nations?
1) Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2008?
a) Donald Young and Melanie Oudin
b) Paul Hanley and Shahar Peer
c) Robert Kendrick and Sloane Stephens
d) Leander Paes and Cara Black
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in US Open 2008?
a) Pavel Vizner and Kveta Peschke
b) Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova
c) Eric Butorac and Jill Craybas
d) Jamie Murray and Liezel Huber
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2008?
a) Andy Murray and Ross Hutchins
b) Luis Horna and Pablo Cuevas
c) Michael Bryan and Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy
Herbert Hoover Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Herbert Hoover first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1929
b) 4 March 1929
c) 3 August 1929
d) 4 November 1928
2) When was Herbert Hoover born?
a) 6 March 1875
b) 7 June 1876
c) 10 August 1874
d) 29 November 1872
3) Where was Herbert Hoover born?
a) San Francisco
b) West Branch
1) Where was Robert Louis Stevenson born?
2) Who read stories of Scots Presbyterian martyrs to Robert Louis Stevenson during his childhood?
a) Thomas Stevenson
b) Margaret Stevenson
c) Alison Cunningham
d) Daniel Defoe
3) From which disease did Robert Louis Stevenson suffer from his childhood?
c) Down’s Syndrome
1) Who wanted Shahryar to succeed Jahangir?
b) Hamida Banu
c) Noor Jahan
2) What is the meaning of Shah Jahan?
a) Kind ruler
b) King of the world
d) World Conqueror
3) Who was Shah Jahan’s wife?
a) Noor Mahal
b) Mumtaz Mahal
Meghalaya Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Meghalaya become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 24 June 1962
c) 11 August 1954
d) 25 December 1948
2. What does Meghalaya mean?
a) Land of dawn
b) Abode of clouds
c) Middle region
d) Land of five rivers
3. Which state is to the north of Meghalaya?
1. When did Swaziland become independent?
a) 14 January 1956
b) 24 May 1964
c) 6 September 1968
d) 30 November 1972
2. Which country is to the west of Swaziland?
b) South Africa
3. Which river in Swaziland has Ushushwana, Ngwempisi and Mkhondvo as tributaries?
(This quiz is about the fourth President of India.)
1) When was Varahagiri Venkata Giri born?
a) 10 August 1894
b) 3 July 1894
c) 14 March 1904
d) 16 May 1911
2) Where was Varahagiri Venkata Giri born?
3) Which university did Varahagiri Venkata Giri attend?
a) University of Berlin
b) Oxford University
c) Madras University
d) University of Dublin