1. When did Wilhelm Ostwald win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was Wilhelm Ostwald born?
a) 7 November 1857
b) 5 June 1854
c) 2 September 1853
d) 6 January 1852
3. Where was Wilhelm Ostwald born?
c) St. Petersburg
1) Which organization is considered the forerunner of CBI?
a) Intelligence Bureau
b) Special Police Establishment
c) Research and Analysis Wing
d) Provincial Armed Constabulary
2) Whar is the CBI motto?
a) Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
b) Industry, Impartiality, Integrity
c) Poverty, Chastity, Obedience
d) Charity, Unity, Fraternity
3) When was CBI established?
1) When was Mossad set up?
a) 1 January 1949
b) 1 April 1951
c) 1 November 1956
d) 22 September 1962
2) The present and full name of Mossad is Ha-Mossad le-Modiin ule-Tafkidim Meyuhadim. What does it mean?
a) Union of hit men
b) Soldiers of fortune
c) Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks
d) Institute for Kidnapping and Killing
3) Which Mossad agent was captured by Syrians and hanged in Damascus Square?
a) Wolfgang Lotz
b) David Magen
c) Eliahu Cohen
d) Moshe Dayan
1. When was Neville Chamberlain Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Neville Chamberlain born?
a) 18 March 1869
b) 5 April 1866
c) 28 August 1872
d) 11 December 1871
3. Where was Neville Chamberlain born?
1. What was Marilyn Monroe’s name at the time of her birth?
a) Norma Jeane Mortensen
b) Marlene Dietrich
c) Jane Seymour
d) Jill Dando
2. What was Marilyn Monroe’s name at the time of her baptism?
a) Norma Jeane Baker
b) Elizabeth Smith
c) Jane Eyre
d) Letitia Bonaparte
3. What was Marilyn Monroe’s character in Niagara?
a) Mary Fokker
b) Lois Lane
c) Rose Loomis
d) Lucy Longfellow
1) Which of the following is true of Louis Mountbatten?
a) First Attorney General of independent India
b) First Governor General of independent India
c) First President independent India
d) First Prime Minister of independent India
2) When was Louis Mountbatten born?
a) 5 March 1896
b) 25 June 1900
c) 3 July 1904
d) 7 December 1902
3) Where was Louis Mountbatten born?
1. When was Edward Teller born?
a) 15 February 1908
b) 24 May 1906
c) 26 July 1904
d) 23 October 1902
2. Where was Edward Teller born?
3. At which university did Edward Teller teach in 1931-1933?
1) Who scored 10 in gymnastics in Montreal Olympics 1976?
a) Ion Tiriac
b) Cornel Otelea
c) Mihai Leu
d) Nadia Comaneci
2) Who was the dictator of Romania from 1967 to 1989?
a) Petru Groza
b) Nicole Ceausescu
c) Enver Hoxha
d) Chivu Stoica
3) Which is the currency of Romania?
1. When was Ferdinand de Lesseps born?
a) 1 January 1801
b) 5 May 1803
c) 22 September 1798
d) 19 November 1805
2. Where was Ferdinand de Lesseps born?
3. When did Ferdinand de Lesseps get permission to establish a company to build the Suez Canal?
a) 30 November 1854
b) 7 July 1852
c) 1 April 1850
d) 31 March 1848
1. When did Giosue Carducci get Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. When was Giosue Carducci born?
a) 9 March 1831
b) 21 April 1836
c) 27 July 1835
d) 27 December 1843
3. Where was Giosue Carducci born?
d) Val di Castello