1. When did Nauru become independent?
a) 31 January 1968
b) 11 April 1965
c) 22 July 1970
d) 15 November 1976
2. When did Germany rule Nauru?
3. Which country ruled Nauru in 1942-1945?
1. When did John Northrop win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was John Northrop born?
a) 15 January 1892
b) 5 June 1884
c) 5 July 1891
d) 12 October 1895
3. Where was John Northrop born?
1) When did Papua New Guinea become independent?
a) 10 March 1964
b) 12 May 1948
c) 16 September1975
d) 21 December 1971
2) Who is Papua New Guinea’s head of state?
c) Dutch monarch
d) British monarch
3) What is the area of Papua New Guinea?
a) 98,750 sq. mi.
b) 178,704 sq. mi.
c) 3,240,228 sq. mi.
d) 5,600 sq. mi.
1. When did Wilhelm Ostwald win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was Wilhelm Ostwald born?
a) 7 November 1857
b) 5 June 1854
c) 2 September 1853
d) 6 January 1852
3. Where was Wilhelm Ostwald born?
c) St. Petersburg
1) Which organization is considered the forerunner of CBI?
a) Intelligence Bureau
b) Special Police Establishment
c) Research and Analysis Wing
d) Provincial Armed Constabulary
2) Whar is the CBI motto?
a) Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
b) Industry, Impartiality, Integrity
c) Poverty, Chastity, Obedience
d) Charity, Unity, Fraternity
3) When was CBI established?
1) When was Mossad set up?
a) 1 January 1949
b) 1 April 1951
c) 1 November 1956
d) 22 September 1962
2) The present and full name of Mossad is Ha-Mossad le-Modiin ule-Tafkidim Meyuhadim. What does it mean?
a) Union of hit men
b) Soldiers of fortune
c) Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks
d) Institute for Kidnapping and Killing
3) Which Mossad agent was captured by Syrians and hanged in Damascus Square?
a) Wolfgang Lotz
b) David Magen
c) Eliahu Cohen
d) Moshe Dayan
1. When was Neville Chamberlain Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Neville Chamberlain born?
a) 18 March 1869
b) 5 April 1866
c) 28 August 1872
d) 11 December 1871
3. Where was Neville Chamberlain born?
1. What was Marilyn Monroe’s name at the time of her birth?
a) Norma Jeane Mortensen
b) Marlene Dietrich
c) Jane Seymour
d) Jill Dando
2. What was Marilyn Monroe’s name at the time of her baptism?
a) Norma Jeane Baker
b) Elizabeth Smith
c) Jane Eyre
d) Letitia Bonaparte
3. What was Marilyn Monroe’s character in Niagara?
a) Mary Fokker
b) Lois Lane
c) Rose Loomis
d) Lucy Longfellow
1) Which of the following is true of Louis Mountbatten?
a) First Attorney General of independent India
b) First Governor General of independent India
c) First President independent India
d) First Prime Minister of independent India
2) When was Louis Mountbatten born?
a) 5 March 1896
b) 25 June 1900
c) 3 July 1904
d) 7 December 1902
3) Where was Louis Mountbatten born?
1. When was Edward Teller born?
a) 15 February 1908
b) 24 May 1906
c) 26 July 1904
d) 23 October 1902
2. Where was Edward Teller born?
3. At which university did Edward Teller teach in 1931-1933?