1) Where was St. Augustine born? a) Carthage b) Milan c) Rome d) Thagaste 2) Which religion was followed by St. Augustine for some years? a) Buddhism b) Islam c) Manichaean d) Tunis 3) St. Augustine had a son from a concubine. What is his name? a) Adeodatus b) Herodotus c) Theodotus d) Honoratus 4)…
1) Where was Edward VIII born?
2) When was Edward VIII born?
a) 23 June 1894
b) 4 March 1896
c) 1 January 1901
d) 29 February 1904
3) How was Edward VIII known in his family?
1. When was Sigmund Freud born?
a) 3 February 1864
b) 6 May 1856
c) 14 August 1867
d) 30 December 1865
2. Where was Sigmund Freud born?
3. What did Sigmund Freud found?
1. How many gold medals did Jesse Owens win in Berlin Olympics 1936?
2. Where was Jesse Owens born?
d) San Francisco
3. What was Jesse Owens’ name at the time of his birth?
a) Roger King
b) John Christopher Owens
c) Samuel Morse
d) James Cleveland Owens
1) Where did St. Blaesilla live?
2) Who was the father of St. Blaesilla?
3) Who was the mother of St. Blaesilla?
a) St. Priscilla
b) St. Lydia
c) St. Paula
d) St. Elizabeth
1) Which was Thomas Hardy’s first novel?
a) The poor man and the lady
b) Rich Dad Poor Dad
c) Think and grow rich
d) Think and grow poor
2) Which novel of Thomas Hardy has a chapter in which a man sells his wife?
a) Two on a Tower
b) The Return of the Native
c) The Mayor of Casterbridge
d) Desperate Remedies
3) What happens to Tess in Tess of the d’Urbervilles?
a) She becomes queen
b) She goes to USA
c) She becomes grandmother
d) She is hanged
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1971 held?
2. Who had 19 penalty corners against Japan but did not score a goal in Hockey World Cup 1971?
3. Who defeated India in semi-final in Hockey World Cup 1971?
d) New Zealand
1) Where was St. Jerome born?
2) Who was the bishop of Laodicea and exegete whose lectures St. Jerome attended?
3) Who baptized St. Jerome in 370?
b) Leo I
c) John II
1) When was Charles Francis Richter born?
a) 31 January 1876
b) 26 April 1900
c) 1 September 1909
d) 3 November 1910
2) Where was Charles Francis Richter born?
3) Which university did Charles Francis Richter attend in 1916-1917?
a) University of Southern California
b) University of Boston
c) University of Michigan
d) University of Atlanta
1) Who is the first President of Kenya?
a) Jomo Kenyatta
b) Kofi Annan
c) Uhuru Kenyatta
d) Daniel Arap Moi
2) Which country’s embassy in Nairobi was bombed on 7 August 1998?
3) Which is the currency of Kenya?