Nicolaus Copernicus Quiz Questions 1) Where did Nicolaus Copernicus study liberal arts? a) University of Paris b) Berlin University c) University of Krakow d) University of Kiev 2) What did Nicolaus Copernicus study at Padua? a) History b) Geography c) Physics d) Medicine 3) Who was the principal astronomer at the University of Bologna when…
St. Louis Olympics 1904 Quiz Questions (Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.) 1) Which was the opening date of St. Louis Olympics 1904? b) 1 July 1904 c) 15 August 1904 d) 14 September 1904 2) Which city was originally chosen for Olympics 1904? a) Chicago b) Los Angeles c) New York d)…
1. Which gulf is to the southwest of Slovenia?
a) Gulf of Aden
b) Persian Gulf
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Gulf of Venice
2. Which country is to the north of Slovenia?
3. Which is the capital of Slovenia?
1. When was James Charles Laker born?
a) 9 February 1922
b) 15 May 1918
c) 8 October 1916
d) 12 August 1914
2. Where was James Charles Laker born?
3. Where did James Charles Laker make Test debut?
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1979 held? a) England b) India, Pakistan c) Australia, New Zealand d) West Indies 2) Which two non-Test playing teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1979? a) South Africa, Zimbabwe b) Bermuda, Namibia c) Scotland, Ireland d) Canada, Sri Lanka 3) What was the result of Canada versus Pakistan…
1) Where was St. Catherine of Siena born?
2) What did St. Catherine of Siena become?
a) Dominican Tertiary
b) Franciscan Tertiary
c) Capuchin Tertiary
d) Norbertine Tertiary
3) Who of the following was St. Catherine of Siena’s confessor?
a) Padre Pio
b) Raymnd de Capua
c) St. John Vianney
d) St. Albert the Great
1) When was Leonid Brezhnev born?
a) 14 March 1896
b) 18 May 1894
c) 28 August 1902
d) 19 December 1906
2) Where was Leonid Brezhnev born?
3) Which campaign did Leonid Brezhnev implement in Kazhakstan in 1954?
a) Campaign against hunger and disease
b) Virgin and Idle Lands Campaign
c) Cleanliness campaign
d) Fisheries campaign
1. When was Oliver Cromwell lord protector of England, Scotland and Ireland?
2. When was Oliver Cromwell born?
a) 9 January 1601
b) 25 April 1599
c) 10 July 1598
d) 1 October 1602
3. Where was Oliver Cromwell born?
(This quiz is about Isabella I of Spain)
1. When was Isabella I born?
a) 9 July 1444
b) 3 March 1436
c) 22 April 1451
d) 2 November 1448
2. Where was Isabella I born?
d) Madrigal de las Atlas Torres
3. Where did Isabella I marry Ferdinand?
This quiz covers North Korea and South Korea
1) How many South Koreans were kidnapped by Taliban in July 2007?
2) When was Korean War?
3) Which parallel divides North Korea and South Korea?