1) When was William Shakespeare born?
a) 23 April 1564
b) 15 July 1580
c) 25 December 1600
d) 1 January 1601
2) Where was William Shakespeare born?
b) New York
3) Whom did William Shakespeare marry?
a) Anne Hathaway
b) Mary Tudor
c) Jane Grey
d) Elizabeth Newson
1. When did Palau become independent?
a) 15 March 1982
b) 27 April 1976
c) 6 September 1988
d) 1 October 1994
2. Which is the capital of Palau?
3. Which is the currency of Palau?
b) American Dollar
c) British Pound
1. When was Ronald Reagan first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1981
b) 4 November 1980
c) 20 January 1989
d) 4 March 1981
2. When was Ronald Reagan born?
a) 6 February 1911
b) 3 April 1912
c) 4 July 1916
d) 25 November 1921
3. Where was Ronald Reagan born?
b) Los Alamos
c) New Hampshire
1. What was Ashok Kumar’s real name?
a) Hamid Kham
b) Ravi Kapoor
c) Kumudlal Ganguly
d) Yusuf Khan
2. Wheret was Ashok Kumar born?
3. What was Ashok Kumar before he became an actor?
c) Laboratory Assistant
What is the meaning of Australia? Which animal lays eggs? Which Strait separates Australia and Papua New Guinea?
1. When was Jawaharlal Nehru Prime Minister of India?
2. When was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
a) 29 February 1896
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 14 November 1889
3. Where was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
1. When did Ferdinand Eduord Buisson get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Ferdinand Eduord Buisson born?
a) 3 January 1840
b) 2 May 1836
c) 20 December 1841
d) 17 September 1942
3. Where was Ferdinand Eduord Buisson born?
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Weslie Moodie, Dick Norman
b) Daniel Nestor, Nenad Zimonjic
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Marc Lopez, Tommy Robredo
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Julian Knowle, Andy Ram
b) Marius Fyrstenberg, Marcin Matkowski
c) Bruno Soares, Marcelo Melo
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Nadia Petrova
b) A. Medina Garriques, Virginia Ruano Pascual
c) Serena Williams, Venus Williams
d) Cara Black, Liezel Huber
1. When was Edward Heath Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Edward Heath born?
a) 3 January 1910
b) 5 April 1902
c) 7 July 1916
d) 11 December 1914
3. Where was Edward Heath born?
Tajikistan Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When did Tajikistan proclaim independence?
a) 4 March 1971
b) 12 May 1986
c) 9 September 1991
d) 19 November 1992
2. Which country is to the south of Tajikistan?
3. Which is the capital of Tajikistan?