1) When was St. Henry born?
a) 5 June 678
b) 12 December 542
c) 6 May 972
d) 7 July 1260
2) Under whom did St. Henry receive education?
a) St. Wolfgang
b) St. Jerome
c) St. Clement
d) St. Ambrose
3) When did St. Henry become Duke of Bavaria?
1) Where did St. Blaesilla live?
2) Who was the father of St. Blaesilla?
3) Who was the mother of St. Blaesilla?
a) St. Priscilla
b) St. Lydia
c) St. Paula
d) St. Elizabeth
1) When was Michelangelo born?
a) 9 April 1472
b) 16 September 1481
c) 19 November 1480
d) 6 March 1475
2) Where was Michelangelo born?
3) What was Michelangelo’s full name?
a) Michaelangelo y pais y noronha y sequeira
b) Michelangelo di Ludovico di Lionardo di Buonarroti Simoni
c) Michaelangelo Roncalli
d) Michaelangelo Cacciavillan
(This quiz is about St. Isabella of France and St. Isabella of Portugal. Both are known as St. Isabel.
St. Isabella of Portugal is also known as St. Elizabeth.)
1) Who of the following was brother of St. Isabella of France?
a) St. Edward
b) St. Louis IX
c) St. Jerome
d) St. Clement
2) Who by a Bull of 26 May, 1254, allowed St. Isabella of France retain some Franciscan fathers as her special confessors?
a) Paul III
b) Innocent IV
c) Julius II
d) Martin V
3) Which convent did St. Isabella of France found?
a) Holy Family Convent
b) St. Joseph’s Convent
c) Monastery of the Humility of the Blessed Virgin
d) Monastery of St. Benedict
1. Where was Gabriello Condulmaro born?
2. Which monastery did Gabriello Condulmaro join?
3. Of which diocese was Gabriello Condulmaro appointed bishop?
1. Where was Michelangelo Dei Conti born?
2. Michelangelo Dei Conti was son of Carlo II. What was Carlo II?
a) Holy Roman Emperor
b) King of Spain
c) Duke of Poli
d) Count of Monte Cristo
3. Of which archdiocese was Michelangelo Dei Conti made titular archbishop in 1695?
1. When was Antonio Ghislieri born?
a) 17 January 1504
b) 21 May 1506
c) 8 August 1496
d) 6 November 1500
2. Where was Antonio Ghislieri born?
3. When did Antonio Ghislieri join the Dominicans?
1. When was Ippolito Aldobrandini born?
a) 24 February 1536
b) 1 July 1525
c) 15 May 1530
d) 3 November 1529
2. Where was Ippolito Aldobrandini born?
3. Whose release was obtained by Ippolito Aldobrandini as a legate in Poland?
b) Charles I
c) Louis XVI
1. Where was Giovanni Battista Cibo born?
2. Of which diocese was Giovanni Battista Cibo bishop in 1467?
3. When was Giovanni Battista Cibo created cardinal?
a) 5 January 1460
b) 7 May 1473
c) 3 July 1456
d) 8 December 1464
(Honorius IV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Giacomo Savelli born?
2. Which pope was granduncle of Giacomo Savelli?
a) Honorius III
b) Benedict IX
c) John V
d) Paul VI
3. Where was Giacomo Savelli prefect?
4. Who created Giacomo Savelli cardinal?
a) Leo IX
b) Gregory IX
c) Urban IV
d) Adrian V