1) When was John Paul II installed as pope?
a) 6 August 1978
b) 28 August 1978
c) 22 October 1978
d) 25 December 1978
2) Which encyclical did John Paul II issue first?
a) Laborem Excercens
b) Dives in Misercordia
c) Mater Redemptoris
d) Redemptor Hominis
3) When did John Paul II introduce the new Code of Canon Law for Latin Rite?
1. When was Giovanni Pietro Caraffa born?
a) 28 June 1476
b) 27 February 1475
c) 7 August 1472
d) 5 November 1471
2. Where was Giovanni Pietro Caraffa born?
3. Which order or congregation did Giovanni Pietro Caraffa join?
a) Order of Preachers
b) Order of St. Benedict
c) Congregation of Clerics Regular
d) Congregation of Mary Immaculate
1) When was Prospero Lorenzo Lambertini born?
a) 31 March 1675
b) 1 June 1670
c) 7 August 1678
d) 11 December 1680
2) Where was Prospero Lorenzo Lambertini born?
3) How old was Prospero Lorenzo Lambertini when he received the Doctorate in Theology, Canon Law and Civil Law?
1. What was the original name of St. Barnabas?
2. Of which tribe was St. Barnabas?
3. From which island was St. Barnabas?
(Clement V is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Bertrand De Got born?
2. Of which diocese was Bertrand De Got bishop?
3. Of which archdiocese was Bertrand De Got archbishop?
1) What is the meaning of Opus Dei?
a) Great book
b) Great film
c) Good work
d) Work of God
2) Who founded Opus Dei?
a) Frederick Ozanam
b) Josemaria Escriva
c) Karl Rahner
d) Rudolf Bultmann
3) When was Opus Dei founded?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 2 October 1928
c) 3 September 1939
d) 10 August 1945
1) Where was Pierre Roger born?
2) Of which order’s monasteries was Pierre Roger abbot?
3) Of which archdiocese was Pierre Roger appointed archbishop in 1329?
1. When was Martin V elected pope?
a) 1 January 1414
b) 14 May 1412
c) 15 September 1416
d) 11 November 1417
2. Which council was going on when Martin V was elected pope?
c) Lateran II
d) Lateran III
3. What came to an end with the election of Martin V as pope?
a) Eastern Schism
b) Great Schism
d) Counter Reformation
1) Where was Guillaume De Grimoard born?
2) Which order did Guillaume De Grimoard join?
3) What did Guillaume De Grimoard teach at Avignon?
1. Where were Sts. Cyril and Methodius born?
2. Where was St. Cyril professor of philosophy?
3. Among whom did Sts. Cyril and Methodius work?