St. Arnold Janssen Quiz Questions
1. When was St. Arnold Janssen born?
a) 28 February 1832
b) 5 May 1838
c) 3 July 1835
d) 5 November 1837
2. Where was St. Arnold Janssen born?
3. Which university did St. Arnold Janssen attend?
1. When was Marcello Cervini Degli Spannochi born?
a) 15 February 1500
b) 6 May 1501
c) 8 July 1498
d) 9 October 1462
2. Where was Marcello Cervini Degli Spannochi born?
3. Who appointed Marcello Cervini Degli Spannochi prothonotary apostolic?
a) Alexander VI
b) Adrian IV
c) John II
d) Paul III
1) Where was St. Bonaventure born?
2) What was St. Bonaventure’s baptismal name?
3) Which order did St. Bonaventure join?
a) Order of Preachers
b) Order of Friars Minor
c) Order of Carmelites
d) Order of Benedictines
1) When was Paul VI crowned as pope?
a) 30 June 1963
b) 17 December 1962
c) 22 October 1978
d) 25 December 1978
2) Which council did Paul VI continue?
a) Lateran IV
b) Vatican I
c) Vatican II
d) Lateran III
3) When did Paul VI visit India?
1. When was Giovanni Francesco Albani born?
a) 6 January 1642
b) 4 May 1648
c) 23 July 1649
d) 31 October 1650
2. Where was Giovanni Francesco Albani born?
3. Which college did Giovanni Francesco Albani attend?
a) French College
b) German College
c) Dutch College
d) Roman College
(Innocent V is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Pierre De Tarentaise born?
2. Which order did Pierre De Tarentaise join?
3. Which university did Pierre De Tarentaise attend?
1. Who was the Greek god the people of Lystra thought St. Paul to be?
2. Where was St. Paul stoned and left for dead?
3. Where did St. Paul have a vision in which a man asked him to come to Macedonia?
1) Where was St. Patrick born?
2) What was the occupation of St. Patrick when he was slave?
3) What did St. Patrick use to explain Trinity?
The Roman Missal is the liturgical book that contains the prayers and rubrics for the celebration of the Mass in the Roman Catholic Church.
Roman Missal 2011 Quiz Questions
1. When did Roman Missal 2011 come into effect?
a) 1 January 2011
b) 25 April 2011
c) 16 September 2011
d) 27 November 2011
2. What is the response to “The Lord be with you.” in Roman Missal 2011?
a) And also with you.
b) And with your spirit.
c) And grant us your salvation.
d) Show us your mercy.
3. Which words, instead of “peace to his people on earth” in Gloria in previous missal, are used in Roman Missal 2011?
a) On earth peace to people of good will
b) Peace be with you
c) Peace upon this house
d) Peace on all
1) Where was Pierre-roger De Beaufort born?
2) Who created Pierre-roger De Beaufort cardinal?
a) John XII
b) Gregory VII
c) Clement VI
d) Leo X
3) When was Gregory XI elected pope?
a) 5 February 1372
b) 8 April 1368
c) 11 August 1366
d) 30 December 1370