1. Where was Ferdinand Magellan born?
2. Whose expedition to India in 1505 did Ferdinand Magellan join?
a) Vasco da Gama
b) Alphonoso Albuquerque
c) Francis d’Almeida
d) Bartholomew Dias
3. Ferdinand Magellan began his voyage around the world with five ships. Which ship did he command?
1) How long do crocodile eggs take to incubate?
a) 60 days
b) 75 days
c) 85 days
d) 95 days
2) How many teeth are in a crocodile jaw?
3) How many chambers are in a crocodile heart?
Olympics Quiz Questions
1) What is the motto of Olympics?
a) Citius, Altius, Fortius
b) Veni, Vedi, Veci
c) Semper idem
d) Cogito ergo sum
2) What is the meaning of the motto of Olympics?
a) Equality, Liberty, Fraternity
b) Faster, Stronger, Higher
c) Meek, Humble, Gentle
d) Purity, Duty, Chastity
3) What do the five rings on Olympic flag represent?
1) When was Leonard Hutton born?
a) 23 June 1916
b) 15 August 1912
c) 4 October 1906
d) 7 July 1908
2) For which county did Leonard Hutton make first class cricket debut?
3) Against which country did Leonard Hutton make Test debut?
c) New Zealand
d) South Africa
Gibraltar Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who conquered Gibraltar in 711?
a) Tariq Ibn Zeyad
b) Mohammed Bin Qasim
c) Chengiz Khan
d) Haroon Al Rashid
2. What did the Arabs call Gibraltar?
a) Bab El Mandeb
c) Jabal Tariq
d) Khawr Rawri
3. Gibraltar is considered one of the two Pillars of Hercules? Which is the second?
a) Mount Chelia
b) Mount Hacho
c) Great Kabylie
d) Lalla Khedidja
A quiz on Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He is known as Mahatma Gandhi and in India we also call him as Bapu. He is officially honoured in India as the Father of the Nation (Rashtra Pita). His birthday, 2nd October, is commemorated as Gandhi Jayanti.
1. When was Harold Wilson’s first term as Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Harold Wilson born?
a) 14 April 1896
b) 11 March 1916
c) 14 July 1902
d) 3 November 1911
3. Where was Harold Wilson born?
C. V. Raman Quiz Questions 1) What is C. V. in C. V. Raman? a) Chakravarti Ventaka b) Chhatrapati Venkata c) Chandrashekhara Venkata d) Chhatrapati Vellore 2) When was C. V. Raman born? a) 5 May 1855 b) 7 November 1888 c) 14 January 1820 d) 26 August 1914 3) Where was C. V. Raman…
Punjab Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Punjab?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Punjab?
3. Which state was joined to Punjab in 1956?
1. When was William Wordsworth born?
a) 12 January 1862
b) 7 April 1770
c) 18 September 1868
d) 22 November 1872
2. Where was William Wordsworth born?
3. Which college did William Wordsworth attend?
a) Christ College
b) St. John’s College
c) St. Andrew’s College
d) Trinity College